Clear blue plus, 10dpo very very very faint line!

Mricki77

Reaction score
So I took a test today in the evening at 10 dpo and got a super faint line! I saw the line at 5 minutes and got slightly darker at 20 minutes. I know blue dye tests are bad for evaps but I don't know what to think. Please let me know what you think. This happen to anyone else?? I will test again in a few days.

I can't do it now my phone is being super duper stupid but I will try to post one tomorrow! I do have a picture of it and I can see the second line. I'll try posting it now anyway.

I don't know how to post a picture anyone??

click on the "go advanced" button right next to the "reply" button. scroll down and look for "manage attachments" . choose the picture and then click "upload." hopefully that works on your phone!

Can I send it to ur email adress and u post it cause that's all I can do

Just a little up date, the test i used i thought was only suppose to be dipped for 5 seconds but really on the paper it said 20 seconds. So i did get a very faint line on the first test i took. I had another one left same brand after holding my pee for 5 hours, dipped it for 20 seconds and there was a + instently no squinting needed. It is still super faint but noticed it right away.

Could this really be a positive? Considering its a blue dye test.

tried opening your email. you sent me a link to your album but when i click on the link it keeps saying page not found :shrug:

Id say if your getting a nice thick blue line its most likely a bfp. try and get a frer hun

Thanks:) I bought another 2 tests so I will see what happens:) anyone else testing?

my test that i tried posting here on this thread is on the thread where the one girl tweaks a bunch of girls tests. I sent it to her email too and she got it. I does not look like much on there but way easier to see in person.

I will be testing at like midnight, than i should be 12 dpo although i dont think it counts. lol (I cant sleep well anymore so i tend to stay awake late)

I will keep you girls updated:)

Going in for a blood test on Monday:) prob will have the results 4 days after that. Seems like so far away but I really believe that I am pregnant:) thanks everyone.

Thanks and I deff will :) so ur 15 weeks pregnant?:)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->