Clear blue research - TTC mums wanted

emma1985

WTT #2
Reaction score
https://uk.clearblue.com/survey

I've just been accepted.

Fancy trying the clear blue digital ovulation kits for free?

THE CLEARBLUE TRIAL LADIES LIST!!

Mrs W 11
Peggy80
Chezzz
Purplelou
Mummy_smurf2b
30mummyof1
Jodilee6

I did this yesterday and got a text this morning saying they were going to phone me sometime this week. Hopefully they'll accept me too, but they might not with my super long cycles.

I got a text on Friday saying they would ring in the next few days, not heard anything as yet since though.

They text me today saying they would call in next few days!
I'm right at the beginning of my cycle so hope I'm not waiting too long!

just signed up.. this sounds great! fx i hear back soon.

Thank you for the heads up on this one!

I got a phone call today. Sending consent form. U get a 3 month supply of opks x

I got a phone call today. Sending consent form. U get a 3 month supply of opks x

When they call what exactly do they say/ask?

Just submitted my form fx I get accepted.

Thanks for telling us of this.

She asked if i had regular cycles
If im on any fertility medication or been told i am unable to or it isnt safe for me to conceive
If I am over 18
If I am actively trying to conceive

Sending out consent form and once i return have to ring me ask some gyno questions and then will send out test product...

3 months supply if not preg then get another 3 month supply, If get preg after first 3 months they give you £30 love to shop vouchers for your time...

Once a few of us are on it we'll have to start a thread to update our progress :flower:

Same, literally just posted it :)

Sounds like a monitor, wonder which kind it'll be or if bringing out a new one... Intrigued!

I had the call today and missed it grrrr. She did say on the voicemail she would cal me back next week, I so hope she does!!! X

I got a text message asking me to ring them back, I just need to send my consent form which I'll do tomorrow! Even oh is excited lol, although gotta keep my pee in the fridge lol x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->