Clear blue test

Lindyloo

mummy to 2 + twin angels
Reaction score
Hi

I hope someone can help me because I am going crazy with worry, I hope this is the right place to post this question...
I have done loads of tests inc a blood test at the dr's which confirmed friday (4weeks) that my hcg was over 145 and I check on the internet that is fine but having done a clear blue digi this morning at 4+3 it is still saying I am 1-2 weeks (3-4) so I am worried.

I have no real symptoms like I have done with all my other pregnancies and I just want to cry because I am so scared.

Please help... has this happened to anyone else and everything is okay?

i wouldnt worry too much every ones hcg levels can be different the dates on the cb i only use as a guide , i used one with my last pregnancy it said 3-4 wks but i was 5 wks , wish you all the best

the timing on the digi conception indicators can be out and quite often are. Dont worry :)

THose test aren't designed to be more accurate then your doctor. If your doctor said everything was normal and good, then it's just that. Sometimes continuing to pee on stuff causes more stress then needed. Those test are there to tell yes you are pregnant not how far along. Wishing you a H&H 8 +mos.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->