• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

clear blue

kaylab22

Reaction score
So I have gotten a very faint second line that won't show in a pic but I can deff see it... the clear blue brand
have heard of blue dye runs.
Anyone have this happen and how it turn out to be a bfn or bfp??? Plz help

Blue dyes are very known for false positives. I personally don't consider them bfps unless they are really that clear and bright.

If I were you, I would get a red/pink dye instead.

Good luck! :flower:

How about now?

Attachments

• 20160222_200828.jpg
    20160222_200828.jpg
    11.9 KB · Views: 62
I can see a shadow has it got colour? How long was this taken after you started

Yes faint blue. This pic was taken way after BUT I got the line 3 mins after performing the test. And has stayed the same since. But the line appeared within the allowed time. It's much more notice in person.

Only way to be sure is to do a digital xx

I'm going to planned parent hood and demanding a blood test since my doctor refuses to

I'd definitely try a few more tests with pink dye before going to planned parenthood. I think I see what you're talking about in the image but not entirely sure. Blue dyes are so bad for giving false positive
Good luck

I see the veryyyy faint line you are talking about.. I would wait though before going to planned parenthood. Go and get a pink dye test, (frer I prefer as they are much more sensitive) and see what that says.

I have to agree with everyone suggesting to get a pink/red dye first. Although I sort of see the line ish, it's much too pale for me to consider it a bfp :( I've seen much clearer blue dyes be false positives...

I had three blue dye bfps come up within a time limit last month. I went to follow up with a FRER and got nothing...a couple days later I got my AF. I hope this is not the case for you, I was very devastated! I will add though that I will not ever buy a blue dye test again!

I'm starting to think it's just the test I read reviews on them there horrible! I'll probably go buy some or wait and see if af is late

Any update, Kayla? So sorry if it isn't- I know how much that sucks! Fingers crossed for you!

Any update, Kayla? So sorry if it isn't- I know how much that sucks! Fingers crossed for you!

No just waiting few days to see if af shows her ugly face. I might test day of. My doctor says
She will only do a blood test on Monday by then I'd be 4 late so during this weekend we shall see. I'm due for af this thursday

Tested today with a cheepie. Bfn. Planned parent hood did a blood test but think af might be the results first..back pain and cramping today. I have a acne break out and super tired typical af syptoms

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->