Clear sticky discharge - sorry TMI

hulahoop09

Mum to lg and pg #2
Reaction score
hiya

Okay so I have been having strange stomach symptoms etc (previous posts) and today I have twice so far had clear kinda sticky discharge. Is this okay and what is it? Lol. Sorry for the TMI.

Thanks

x

The pains arent my ov pains as they are diff. Whats is EWCM? Lol.

x

Egg White Cervical Mucus - it's what you get when you are in your fertile period xx

Ok thanx! I have never had this colour before. Lol. I am questionning everything!

x

Hehe. Thanks for the replies!

**TMI alert**

Okay so I jst felt like I had started my period so I went to the toilet and freaked out at the amount of CM! i mean I have had CM for as long as I can remember but this is overkill!! :D

Also it doesnt smell dirty or anything but the CM kinda smells strange! Is this normal?!
x

Hehe. Thanks for the replies!

**TMI alert**

Okay so I jst felt like I had started my period so I went to the toilet and freaked out at the amount of CM! i mean I have had CM for as long as I can remember but this is overkill!! :D

Also it doesnt smell dirty or anything but the CM kinda smells strange! Is this normal?!
x

Is it quite watery? I think you're probably ovulating by the sounds of it :happydance:

Your so quick on these replies, thank you! No it is a glue consistency. :( Not sure if that is right. Lol.

x

Sounds about right to me.

I'm at work...in an estate agents, on New Years Eve. Seriously - I have nothing better to do :rofl:

If you are ovulating then nothing will come up on a test because it checks for the hormone that releases the egg, and that could have already happened.

If, however, like me, you are a POAS-aholic, go right ahead!!:haha:

Oh I see so is today my most fertile day or was it more likely yesterday as we didnt DTD yesterday :(

x

IF today is O day for you (and I don't know for sure :blush:) then the 2-3 days before are your most fertile. But I would DTD today and tomorrow as well if I were you x

Thanks. I based my ticker on what my cycle was before starting the pill which is why it said I ov'd 2 days ago but that seems very likely wrong. Does this now mean my cycle will be longer than 28 days?

x

Not necessarily - you might have a shorter LP, which will still make it 28 days. But, speaking from experience, I wouldn't take anything for granted when you come off the pill :hugs:

Lol. Its nice to know I may be working! I did the ticker as I just wanted to feel like I was doing something!! :D You have been a great help! I may just do an ov strip test to see what happens :D

x

:rofl: I was the same when I did my ticker!! I've taken it off for now because it just gets on my wick when it's wrong!

Saw your thread about the ov test - hurray!! :happydance:

I know I was well chuffed as prepared myself for a -ve one but when it was like that I was well chuffed!! Thanks again. I am rather excited.

x

I thought I had one on Tuesday - it wasn't as dark as the control line - but by a mile the darkest one I've ever had - and I was past myself with excitement:haha:! But then OH wouldn't DTD (story of my life) and my temps didn't go up so I'm still waiting....:coffee:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->