Clearblue Adavanced Ovulation Test (Digi) ...

positivevibes

Reaction score
I work a really odd schedule, 4 nights a week 12am-8am & 1 night 5pm-12am. It's hard for me to temp the exact same time every morning and this is my first month charting... (chart linked in signature)...

I feel like my temps are all over the place because I've been temping anywhere from 9:30am to 11am... but it's the best I can do. I started taking the CB Advanced Ov Tests and for the past 5 days I've had flashing smileys. No O has been recognized yet on OvFriend of FF... :shrug:

There hasn't been a major temp increase yet and I haven't spotted any sign of fertile mucous... Still just seems to be Sticky (TMI?). I've been watching the lines from the tests and they seem to be staying about the same, not getting darker... I keep waiting for a solid smiley or at least a darker line and it's just not happening... is this normal? I feel like I'm doing something completely wrong here.

Also for giggles the other night, DH peed on the test and got a flashing smiley with a SUPER dark line... darker than mine have been... What's up with that?! :dohh: :haha:

I'm on CD 13 now so I'm sure any day I'll end up with a solid smiley face for peak fertility but it's just odd that I've already had 5 days of "high fertility" flashing smiley faces. I want to smack the mocking grin off of it's little digital face at this point!! :blush:

First of all that cracks me up that DH peed on it! Haha! Love it. I'm going to try to get my hubs to do that.

I've been using the ClearBlue OPKs too. I've heard of a lot of ppl getting the flashy smile for days without solid. I had the flash for two days then solid like clockwork just how it says on the box May 11 - then had a lot of what I thought was ovulation spotting. Now I think it was my period! Goes to show you that that fussy LH surge can mean a lot of different things it seems :growlmad:

I was obsessing over my DPOs and taking HPTs like a mad woman - only to come to the epiphany yesterday it told me I was O'g when I think it was AF. Then yesterday morning I took another and it went straight to solid smiley!!! :shrug: wtf!

So anyway... if you're temping I'd rely on that more than these fussy OPKs.

Hi Positivevibes, I actually just purchased this same product, the one that is supposed to predict the 4 most fertile days? The first kit I bought was faulty, it gave me a smiley when my chart says I am supposed to O but then the screen froze. SO, I took it back and got a new kit. These ones seem to be working, at least no frozen screen. I'm wondering if the new technology is just having some glitches in some of the kits. It was pretty easy to take it back, you could try that. This second kit didn't give me the two days of high fertility like it says it will (really just the one since when I got the new kit, i would have only had one day of high fertility and two of peak fertility) but after my peak fertility smiley, I got a temp increase so I think this kit is for sure working.

Thank you ladies for your advice!!! :hugs:

I tested again earlier today and FINALLY got my solid smiley after 5 days of flashing smiley's! :happydance: I looked at the strip and the line was as dark as the test line, almost looked darker! Now the dumb smiley is stuck on there for two days according to the instructions, still didn't notice any fertile CM but I stopped taking the EPO and went straight to :sex: today. :haha: I peed on another strip, since I'm skeptical lol, without the machine and the lines are still juuust as dark. Will put the dancing shoes back on tomorrow and BD again, hopefully we finally catch this egg! :) I can't wait to wake up and temp tomorrow to see if it is accurate. :thumbup:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->