Clearblue Advance HELP!

kedwards1982

Mother of 1 and TTC #2
Reaction score
Hi all!! I got a concern to talk about and maybe some of you may know the answer.

I have the Clearblue Advance Ovulation test that has the flashing smiley, and solid smiley.

This is day three of my testing and I had another flashing smiley today. Shouldn't it be solid by now??? Does anyone know what is going on?? Does this mean I should do the insemination again?? Hubby and I have a donor that is helping us and it costs for shipping every time. I got my shipment yesterday so I'm already inseminated. Not sure what to do here.

Hi Hun I had 9 flashing smiley faces the first time I used the tests before I got my solid so I wouldn't worry about how many flashing smileys you get keep testing til u get your solid smiley. Good luck xx

Most women get between 2 and 4 but it's no issue if you get more or less than that. The flashing smiley is caused by increased estrogen and this can rise many days before your lh surge. The solid smiley is caused by picking up the combination of hormones that signal upcoming ovulation :)

Thank you all for your help. After I had mentioned it, the next day I got the solid smiley. I was thankful since I had already inseminated. Now just being hopeful and not thinking about it. Back to the TWW again. :blush:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->