Clearblue advance ovulation test, False positive?

Soccermom9

Reaction score
I am new here and have a question if any of you could help me out.

I am on my second cycle using IUI with donor sperm so my ovulation testing has been a little obsessive in trying to get the timing just right.

So I started OPK Testing with Clearblue Advance Ovulation Tests (the ones that give you a low, high, then peak fertility) on Day 9 then yesterday Day 11 I tested about 9 am and Negative, just the circle. I then tested again at 3pm and got a solid smiley-Peak Fertility, No flashing smiley (like your supposed to get for two days before your peak) So thinking this was odd I tested again right after with the regular Clearblue Digital Tests (pink ones) and also with Answer lab strips...which both came out Negative.
Since the Solid smiley stays on the advance test for 48 hours I can't retest with it. So I held my urine in, didn't drink anything for 5 hours retested at 8pm both negative, Same thing nothing to drink held urine in and tested at 10 Still both negative...

Is it Possible that I got a false positive on the CB Advance test. Or did I get my true LH Surge and was just to short to catch it on the other tests.

I go in tomorrow afternoon for my IUI 23 hours after I got my first(and only positive) and am just worried I am to early....

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->