ClearBlue Bumpsters

urchin

Brand New Mummy
Reaction score
Ok, I think I can finally make my :bfp: official and move over to first tri

....question is, are there any ClearBlueWonders here ahead of me, or do I need to sit patiently and wait???

*pops head up*

Hello ClearBlue Bumpsters! Another one joining the thread. :wave:

Morning Bumpsters :D
I have been a busy echinoid today it's only 10.30 and so far I have:
Taken the mondeo to the garage for mendage and crossed my legs all the way home on the bus
Rang my GP and booked an appointment for Thursday to inform her of my condition
Booked myself a private 8 week scan

Now I'm off clothes shopping for my big birthday party at the weekend and I have a sneaking feeling I might just cruise around mothercare and other such places to see what delightful things I can buy for wee Nugget

Ahhhh happy day! :D

just popping in to plump up the cushions :D

Hi Su - sorry we were posting at the same time yesterday and I didn't see you!
Lets hope this thread fills up quickly as all the special CBWonders get their BFPs and join us in first tri

I wonder who will be next.......

This is going to sound really silly but... what is a clearblue bumpster??

lol it's the landing pad for Team ClearBlue Wonders from the TTC forum!

We were all using the ClearBlue Fertility Monitor and so teamed up to support each other :D

Oh I see. Ooo that's lovely. Congrats to you all ladies :D

thankyou both :D

We have been a really friendly thread over in TTC - supporting each other and helping out when our monitors do things we don't understand ..... and I didn't want to lose everyone when we all get our BFPs :D

I have everything crossed that we will get another influx when the September testers start coming through

I didnt get to buy my monitor in the end, so I never was a " true clearblue wonder " but i still want to be part of the thread :blush:

nooo EternalRose, cuz such is the Power of the CBFM that you got pregnant just by considering buying one! :D

and you can be an honorary CBWonder (as can any other lovely people who drop by this thread!) :D

Hello Bumpsters!

What I forgot to mention was that I borrowed my little white wonder from a friend, who had used it to get pregnant and she had already lent it to a friend who also got pregnant.

I was the third lucky user! (I did thoroughly wipe it down first by the way) :rofl:

Can't get myself going today. V tired. I'm currently 'inbetween jobs' (yes, what a great time to get a bun in the oven - ahem) so I can indulge in afternoon naps which usually take place bang on 3.30pm each day. Just woken up from my nap and need to do a million and one things so I don't feel like a total reject/loser today!

Hello i didnt know what clearblue bumpsters meant untill i read this post but i must join you i got pregnant the 1st time using the CBFM it was a great purchase! x

Welcome Su and Babynumber1 - and wow su, that sounds like a very lucky CBFM!

I'm also struggling with tiredness, which is making me feel a fraud cuz Nugget is only 4-6mm according to my ticker....but I keep having to sit down in between doing things.
Don't think I'm gonna enjoy this aspect much, I'm one of those ppl who's normally on the go all of the time - ain't gonna feel like me if I'm sitting around too much.

This week i'm lucky enough to be off work, but next week I'm back with a busy busy diary .... think I can see some early nights coming on :D

It took me 3 months with mine babynumber1, but for an old bird I don't think that's bad going at all :D

Morning Bumpsters :D

Today I am off to the GP to inform her that THERES A BABY IN MY TUMMY! It's all starting to feel a wee bit more real now - I am still nervous about it all, can't quite believe somehow that I will be lucky enough to make it to full term, but every day that goes by is one day closer isn't it?

I honestly never realised that I'm such a worrier :rofl:

Welcome Babynumber1!

Urch, hope your GP appointment went ok? Did they make you POAS again in the surgery?!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->