ClearBlue Bumpsters

hi there - yup, my guess is we'll all endorse it :D
theres a big thread in the TTC forum about the CBFM too

Hey ladies, is there any room for one (or should I say two :D ) more in here?

:D :D :D

So thrilled to join you all xxxxx

Fertility Friend says 3 + 3 using my ovulation date. Very early and I'm so scared! I got + test today at 10 dpo. How are you ER? :D xx

Awww, I remember I found out really early too. Id put your feet up and relax lol. Im good thank you, feeling a little nauseas this morning which im not happy about. I usually dont get it till the afternoon, but it is dying down on the whole! :thumbup:

Hi lili and welcome to first tri xxx good to see you here :D

Ok I feel brave enough to post here now. Hi everyone I am so delighted to tell you all that I got my BFP! :happydance:

I am 14dpo (I got my first positive test at 9dpo).:wave:

I also have some heartburn right now.

That is what made me test modo, heartburn for a week and it's getting worse! I love it though! Haha.. Glad we are in here together. Hope some others join us soon! xx

Was anyone taking B50 for short LP? I think you were Urchin... ? Do I continue taking that or just take my pregnancy vits now x

I started testing because of the heart burn, slight nausea and mostly the crazy bumps on my nipples (I already had a few but these looked more pronounced). I still didn't think it would be positive :)

hey modo xxxx good to see you!
I only tested so I could put another silly poltergeist story on the Clearblue wonders thread over in TTC.....I about fell off the toilet when I saw the second pink line!

I wasn't on B50 lili, must be thinking of someone else :D

Hey ladies, can i join you? I got my BFP after three cycles with my trusty CBFM.

ginger! fantastic mate!
I also got my BFP on my 3rd cycle with the CBFM .... it's a fab wee doodad isn't it :D

It was my 2nd cycle using it and I didn't even get a peak :D

Ginger we are 2 days apart!! xx

Are you going for an early scan soon Urchin, I remember you mentioned you wanted to get one..

Hi Urchin, It really is fab. We only BD'd on the highs this month too as hubby was away on my peak days. i only took a test on Wednesday cos i was bored and found it in a drawer, couldnt believe it when i went back to throw it away and there were two lines. So just to convince myself i have done another 11 since then :blush:, cant seem to stop myself! Still doesnt seem real though and am now worrying about absolutely everything. Am having an early scan at 8 weeks hopefully so hoping that will help me to chill out slightly!

lol ginger hmmmmm 11 back-up tests :wacko: well, that'll be a definite positive then :D

my scan is on saturday lili - i'll be 8 weeks and 3 days ...... hoping to be able to relax a wee bit soon

Hi Ginger! I am so glad you got your bfp. I found out on Wednesday and I think I have done 25 tests! It was my second cycle on my CBFM and I am due on 29 May 2010.

I've only done 2 tests, did an IC and then confirmed with a digi... Couldn't stop looking at the word 'pregnant' but now the battery has gone!

It is crazy that I was thinking of buying a load of tests so I can keep testing to make sure the line is there? Want to do it to reassure myself but I know it will drive me mad so I'm not going to.

Hope all is well bumpsters :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->