Clearblue digital...still saying 2-3 weeks pregnant :(

They go off for me on the same day now they used to last days previously 11 for 2 aswell!!!

I just wanted to point out that from reading about how the digital with weeks indicator works, I'm pretty sure your test line on the double one inside has to be darker than the other line to get a 3+ reading. :)

Update:

No fluids from 8pm yesterday and no loo from 11pm-8am this morning and got my 3+ :) got it so early with my daughter

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    34.7 KB · Views: 32
Update:

No fluids from 8pm yesterday and no loo from 11pm-8am this morning and got my 3+ :) got it so early with my daughter

Whoo hoo I have not got one to try one of mine was a dud GRRR really do not want to go out and buy another pk I am soooo tempted must ring clearblue monday

I was tempted hence why I got another pack :haha:

Defo phone clear blue

We defo have come so far this will be my 4th child of my own but my 5th and last child (1 is my SS)

It's crazy how I got a 3+ at 17dpo with Olivia maybe a link we shall see :thumbup:

Hmm.....Not sure what to tell you why it didn't work correctly. I tested at 5 days late and got a positive 2-3+ (I was around 5 weeks). Tested exactly a week later (this past weds) and got a 3+ so now I'm a little over 6 weeks I believe. I'm sure it's just some sort of glitch and everything is fine!

Also some ladies never get a 3+ and have perfectly healthy babies! Stop testing and enjoy!

The more I read up on them the more it becomes clear they are not the be all and end all, I guess the 2-3 is good and when I did the other 2 test it was late in the evening and not after a very long pee hold and that seems to effect the reading for a 3+

I am sure I get one now if I did one

I rang clearblue this morning about my bad test and they are replacing it wow they ask a lot of questions she kept telling me to go to the doctor because I am past 6 weeks and not seeing the result expected on the test not sure if she meant the hook effect or something else seriously debating going for an early scan at this rate :cry:

These tests just cause anxiety! I didn't get 3+ when I thought I should. I read something saying that different hcg levels were setting off the 3+. In some tests it was a much lower number thank other tests. For me these tests just caused a ton of unnecessary anxiety!

These tests just cause anxiety! I didn't get 3+ when I thought I should. I read something saying that different hcg levels were setting off the 3+. In some tests it was a much lower number thank other tests. For me these tests just caused a ton of unnecessary anxiety!

Yes they do I actually hate them now! I had a chat with friends yesterday and we all agree the reason I did not get 3+ was the time of day and prob to diluted as well, I decided to relax and enjoy every little bit because this is my last baby and if anything is going to go wrong it will and nothing I do can change that either positive thoughts only from here on in LOL

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hadleyfai
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->