Clearblue Easy Fertility Monitor test stick-- what does this look like to you?

I have been using the cbfm since march, so I think it has to know my body pretty well by now :shrug:

And it being your first month, you might not get a peak. It has to get to know your body for a little while.

Yours estrogen line is still pretty dark..

I don't know if you can tell in my pic, but mine has lightened up..

I bet you still have a few more days:) fx'd for you!!

Yeah I can see yours is light! Mine was lighter yesterday and monitor read high, so I was kind of expecting a peak today. But oh well! I am following up with opks and I did get a surge last cycle, so even if I don't get a peak on my monitor, I'm still expecting a surge! Lol at least I'm getting a high reading.

I always follow up with IC opks!!:) I just posted in the TTC section and posted pics of all my +opks this morning... I used 5 different brands to confirm :haha: :rofl:

what is cool about the cbfm sticks, is the estrogen decreasing, gives you kind of a "head start" that your surge is coming:)

Yeah I know! I really like having a little heads up! Course I am just so iffy as to what is going on right now with this thing! I want to see a peak so bad! I can hardly wait to go to sleep at night so I can temp and use my monitor lol

CD 10 for me, and monitor still reading a high! All I want is to see that peak! Or a positive OPK would be nice. I hope I haven't messed anything up by using the Soy Isoflavones this cycle (but then, how could it be any more whack than it was?) I think last CD I ovulated on CD 11, so crossing fingers that I'll see a peak tomorrow or the next day!

Prettynpink-- I wanted to tell you that if you're having any trouble with CM, to try Pre-Seed. I don't know what made the difference for me that last month I got pregnant on Clomid, but I'd used OPKs AND Pre-Seed, and I can't say enough about that sperm-friendly lubricant! It's supposed to mimic fertile mucus, which I was in short supply of on Clomid (and still am, but this time trying Evening Primrose oil!). Anyway just a small recommendation! But if you get your BFP this cycle I you won't be needing it at all!

well I don't think that I have Od... My surge lasted less then 4 hours and took another cbfm stick this morning and the estrogen is dark again :shrug:

this is so frustrating! My temp is still low, so I know I haven't Od yet, but the +opk yesterday morning threw me off... I am thinking my body geared up to O and then failed! BOO!!!

I will post a pic of the cbfm test if you want me too?

and yes about the preseed! I have some :) It makes things quite slippery and messy!

Your OPK jsut tested positive for the LH surge. My surge lasts about that long, and I ovulate about 24 hours later. You may not get the first rise of your thermal shift until tomorrow or the next day (ovulation day is usually a dip in temp followed by the rise. You can see in your previous cycle what I'm referring to...

thank you!

I am just confused by the really short surge and then I had a dip yesterday and today.. plus my nipples don't hurt (which they always do around O) and everything is just throwing me off! LOL

here are my sticks
cd16 high
cd15 peak
cd14 low
cd13 low
cd12 low

Attachments

• pic1.jpg
    pic1.jpg
    21.8 KB · Views: 24
Yeah I read that your estrogen line gets dark again after o so you probably just had a short surge! Bet your temp will be up tomorrow! I like to see the pics, thanks for posting! I still have no surge! Three highs so far though, so really hoping I'll see a peak tomorrow or Thursday! I will post new picture tomorrow!

So a little sad again today! Took my temp this morning, and it's lower than it's been in awhile (I'm confused about something though, I took my temp right off the bat and got like 96.93 or something like that... I'd been sleeping with my mouth open, so I wet my lips and mouth, and retemped, and got a 97.33. Which one should I use?) Anyhow, so with the lower temp I was hoping I would see a peak this morning, but NOPE. Still high. I've uploaded pics, but they really don't like any different at all. The one that I uploaded to this thread to begin with had a lighter estrogen line (and I couldn't stick it in my monitor that day which is why I posted it on here) than any of my high sticks have had. I am getting a little frustrated! What is the longest you can go getting highs? I'm posting my pic... Took an OPK with FMU and it was aaaalmost positive. I wonder if my surge could be coming, or if the OPK was just that dark because my pee was so concentrated? *sigh*
https://i255.photobucket.com/albums/hh126/kmr1763/IMG_0675-1.jpg?t=1316600815

What do you think?

I'm glad you're temping!

I noted on your chart you are still getting fertile cm... I NEVER see a thermal shift until my cm has dried. So I'm guessing by your temps, by your cm and by your monitor you might still have yet to ovulate.

Regarding your temp this morning, I'd probably go with the one you took first, then check disregard on your chart. It will still show up as a dot on the chart, but the curve won't "attach" to it. The temp for tomorrow will be the next temp on the curve. You can always uncheck it if down the road it makes sense to, but not all temps are going to make sense.

You can see on my chart on cd12 when it got chilly at night, I turned the heater on the bed, and all the cats and dogs decided to sleep wiht us that night - and my 3 yo was up several times that night, so my temp was more elevated than normal. I just unchecked the box, and my curve is more uniform. But I can still see the temp :).

:hug:

:dust:

hmmm... I think that your estrogen is still to dark and you still have a few more days.. I am actually suprised that your monitor is even giving you high. Those sticks look like "my" low sticks. And I don't see a change in any of them :shrug: And yes, always go with your first temp:)

The monitor is "suppose" to go from low to high to 2 peaks to high back to low.. So I am quite confused why I only got 1 peak... I am starting to think it was a fluke and my monitor messed up..

I took another one this morning, because my temp never went up to confirm O. and my estrogen is light again today :shrug: I really think my body attempted to O, but failed, so now it is going to attempt again. Who knows at this point! LOL

I also took opks, and they are pretty positive :shrug:

as you can tell I am very confused "hence" all the :shrug::shrug::shrug::shrug::shrug::shrug::shrug::shrug:

Attachments

• pic3.jpg
    pic3.jpg
    20.6 KB · Views: 17
  • pic2.jpg
    pic2.jpg
    20.8 KB · Views: 15
Yeah I'm pretty confused myself. I'm not sure why I started getting highs, the low I got before the first high looks the same as the high. I took soy isoflavones this cycle, and I read from a few people that it can delay ovulation a bit, so I'm hoping that's the case here rather than not ovulating at all. As for CM and CP, this is my first cycle tracking, so I'm not sure how accurate I'm being! CM is pretty self explanatory, I think, but the cervix position, not so much. I really have no idea what I'm feeling for, or what I'm comparing it to... But I'm sticking with it because hopefully it'll give me some clues in the future. Going out of town on Friday for a long weekend, and was going to leave the husband at home because he can't stay for the long haul, but now I think I'm going to make him drive up that way I don't miss my window! I don't think he'll be too happy... lol Six hour drive to stay not even two days... Not fun!
Anyhow, I'm almost more stressed out doing all these things to observe fertility signs that I was when I was kind of oblivious. I find myself stressing out about my temps, wondering why my cervix isn't rising, and freaking out about not getting a peak on my monitor... :(

Yea, that is a long drive for your OH! He might not be too happy! You better bring something sexy for him:)

yes, I have heard that soy can delay O. The cycle I took soy, I think I Od cd21-23.. Some where in there. And I did get pregnant, but it ended in a chemical.

I agree, I am way to stressed out too... I think I am done opks this cycle.. Just gonna keep bding every other day and temping.. I feel like I am wasting money every time I use an opk:( I feel very bummed about this cycle, I know that I still have a chance, but it is was STRESSFUL!!! Dr wanted us to hold off bding until cd12 (which we almost did, cracked once:haha: ) and then bd every 2 days until +opk, then bd the day after the + not the day of.. Well that is just not going to work this cycle:( W have bd the last 3 days in a row! :rofl:

Yea, that is a long drive for your OH! He might not be too happy! You better bring something sexy for him:)

yes, I have heard that soy can delay O. The cycle I took soy, I think I Od cd21-23.. Some where in there. And I did get pregnant, but it ended in a chemical.

I agree, I am way to stressed out too... I think I am done opks this cycle.. Just gonna keep bding every other day and temping.. I feel like I am wasting money every time I use an opk:( I feel very bummed about this cycle, I know that I still have a chance, but it is was STRESSFUL!!! Dr wanted us to hold off bding until cd12 (which we almost did, cracked once:haha: ) and then bd every 2 days until +opk, then bd the day after the + not the day of.. Well that is just not going to work this cycle:( W have bd the last 3 days in a row! :rofl:

Oh well! I read somewhere that unless sperm count is low, there's no reason to think that sex everyday will decrease your chances! I took an opk a little while ago, and I got as close to a positive that I have ever gotten on that brand (dollar tree!) so I'm thinking I might get a real positive later today! I hope that means I will get my peak on cbefm tomorrow! Then I can spare the dh the trip!

Anyway, I'm sorry your cycle has been stressful! I'm hoping after I get into the rhythm of temping, I'll stop stressing out so much! I hope the same goes for you!

hey kmr! How are you doing?? Did you get a peak yet??

I haven't:( Sill getting highs! BOO! cd19 for me today and no O. This is really late for clomid, maybe I am not gonna O at all.

Hiya sorry to gatecrash this thread just wondered if you could take a look at this test. I was totally thinking it was gona be a peak today but only read high? What do you think. I can't seem to get a very good pic tho. Thanks x

Attachments

• IMG00460-20110925-0855.jpg
    IMG00460-20110925-0855.jpg
    43.1 KB · Views: 22
  • IMG00465-20110925-0909.jpg
    IMG00465-20110925-0909.jpg
    52.3 KB · Views: 23

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads