• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Clearblue Help

TrucksR4Girls

Reaction score
Hello, I'm new here. I think this is the board I neeed to be on for questions I have regarding some pregnancy tests :). I have irregular periods but my husband and I are TTC so we haven't been using protection since April. I took a pregnancy test earlier this month as I finally started having what I believe to be pregnancy symptoms. Two tests came back negative, then a positive (Clearblue) then 3 more negative and a negative doctors urine test. The positive was from a FMU and 2 others were that came back negative. I have literally ALL the symptoms. Right down to vains on breasts, frequent urination, and harder nails. I'm slightly overweight but not obese if this means anything. I don't know where else to turn for help so I'm hoping somebody here could shed a little light on my situation. Thank you to whomever is kind enough to help :flower:

Hi hun

If all your test are coming back negative and your period still hasnt started you should go to your doctors and insist on a blood test to determin if your pregnant.

Good luck

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mlzsmuzaffar
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"