Clearblue ovulation and questions

pinkdaisy

Reaction score
Hi all I'm new to this so please excuse any ridiculous questions lol

I'm currently on cycle day 20 (I have 34 day cycles)

Yesterday and the day before I had Flashing smiles (high fertility) and then today got a solid smile (peak fertility). Have also checked with a cheap little paper ovulation stick and it's also positive. We DTD 2 nights ago and today but can't do it tomorrow as husband is working away but will do again Tuesday. Do you think this will cover the time period as I'm due to ov in the next 2 days according to sticks x

I'm booked in for blood tests tomorrow and a week tomorrow for my 21 day bloods (booked another one due to my longer cycles)

I know I've had confirmation on 2 sticks but I still worry that I won't ov, is this pretty positive that I am ovulating each month? X x x thankyou!!!

There's nothing guaranteeing you'll ovulate, but it certainly looks good for you. If you hit peak today, you'll probably ovulate anytime between tonight and Tuesday. BDing today is probably the perfect time, and 2 days ago gives you extra coverage. Do you temp? That'd be the only way to know for sure you're ovulating after you get your LH surge.

Sounds like you're BD'ing at the perfect time. Every other day it pretty much optimal. :happydance: Make sure you get that Tuesday BD in just in case you have a late O! A surge doesn't always mean you're ovulating, but considering you're also having normal AF's it's pretty likely that you are. That CD"21" bw will definitely let you know what's up. :thumbup:

We caught the egg on my first +OPK day so I'd say your timing is great :) Good luck hun x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->