Clearblue ovulation test

Lin2013

Reaction score
Hi everyone, im a bit confused now with OPK tests, this is my first month ttc. On saturday i got my first flashing smiley and same yesterday and today but when i do a cheap opk test the line is still very faint. just wondering how long it usually takes to get fixed smiley as i thought it should have been today or maybe tomorrow and not sure why the cheap opk test i took this afternoon the line has faded alot (held on 2 hours before testing)

Hi I used CB digi and I had three days of flashing smileys before I got my solid. What CD did you start testing I started on CD10 so it depends. GL and make sure you are Bding while you have that flashing smiley you are getting close O:)

I tested again tonight and got my fixed smiley :) yay

Because i got fixed smiley lasnight on opk when do i count ovulation from?

Are you temping? If you are temping you will see a steady temp or you can just pay extra attention to your body, dull cramping and ovary pain are signs of ov. However it is 24-48 hours from the solid smiley. I also used an APP that gives me my o date based on that information I provide and it seems to have been right on. I felt all the symptoms on that day.

No im not temping, i have had tummy pains on and off yesterday and same today

Can I ask u a question cos I'm having the same problem with cb digi... I'm using a donor an doing AI so was wondering if its better to insert sperm or have sex in your case when the smiley face is flashing or wait until its fixed? I'm slightly confused :/

Can I ask u a question cos I'm having the same problem with cb digi... I'm using a donor an doing AI so was wondering if its better to insert sperm or have sex in your case when the smiley face is flashing or wait until its fixed? I'm slightly confused :/

I'd wait till it is steady smiley. Flashing smiley means u r approaching fertile period and steady smiley means O in 24-48 hrs...iykwim. Good luck x

Thank you.. been trying a few months now but only when flashing smiley was appearing as was scared of missing opportunity... Also I usually only get flashing smiley about 17 days after period an my cycle is every 29 days. Will that effect chances of getting pregnant an I O late in the month?

Thank you.. been trying a few months now but only when flashing smiley was appearing as was scared of missing opportunity... Also I usually only get flashing smiley about 17 days after period an my cycle is every 29 days. Will that effect chances of getting pregnant an I O late in the month?

It depends on what ur luteal phase like? how many days between O and af?

Am I doing something wrong then because I don't get a flashing smiley, I either get a blank circle or a steady smiley :flower:

I've never seen a steady smiley as I've been testing to early, I use the purple clear blue test.
There is usually about 5 days between O an AF.
Sorry new to this but not really to sure what luteal phase is :/ sorry!

the number of days between o and af should be btw 10 and 16 days. Anything lower than 10 is classed as luteal phase defect i think. Do u temp?

No I don't temp.. I'm having a blood test done by my doc on day 21 to make sure I'm O ok. I just think its very late in Month an maybe something not right :/

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->