Clearblue trials - UK

I hope so, we have just have a bank hoilday so was expecting it to take a bit longer

if anyone else finds the CB pregnancy tests annoying to open, you are not going to like this trial!!

the foil, i've always found it annoying to tear open from the tiny split at the top. Seems even more difficult in a morning when you've just woke up!

yea I hate those defently the worse to get out.
I find the worse for packaging is the Tesco ones :haha:

yea I hate those defently the worse to get out.
I find the worse for packaging is the Tesco ones :haha:

I completely agree, never get Tesco pregnancy tests if you are in a rush...unless you just happen to be carrying scissors with you!

I need to get out more!

I have all the stuff and I'm too excited lol

I need to get out more!

I have all the stuff and I'm too excited lol

Do you think we will be spending the whole month just keep opening the package and looking at the stuff lol? Are you doing anything different this cycle Biscuit? We need distraction from the box of goodies? :haha:

probably!!! I've separated all mine! The tests are in the bathroom, the million envelopes they sent in the study and the diaries and bits in my bedside table! (I am sad)

I was hoping to try soy this cycle but I don't think I can if I wanna be part of the trial! mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

I'm TRYING not to obsess over ttc..............................I might try and focus more on slimming world! lol and getting my house in order!
that alone should keep me really busy lol

soooo can't wait for mine to arrive, have to wait for the letter first :haha:

I hid mine under the bed and forgot about it until day 1!! I did the quiz at the start of the questionnaire first though, all the answers are in the instructions for the cbfm x

I had a flick through and seen they were questions about the monitor, suppose I could do the questionnaire now lol

nah I think I'm gonna leave it all and crack on with some course work today! (I'm retraining)

My parcel is coming tomorrow hopefully (they told me yesterday) ive got to wait in anyways, ill be so excited when it comes lol hopefully i wont need it but if i do ill give it ago lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->