Clearblue trials - UK

its been a week since I had my phone and still no letter, I emailed them today to let them know I still have not received it hopefully they get back to me

if it doesn't arrive Monday I think I will do,
i'll have to get some credit first I think though, never know how long I am going to be on that phone for :haha:

when I rang them after receiving the first email she asked did I want her to call me back! :)

Ok - DC1 is here and the monitor is cranked up.

Come on Clearblue, make me pregnant :thumbup:

received an email back this morning they've sent another from out so hopefully i'll get it by the end of the week.

good luck!!! Let us know how your getting on!

curiosity got the better of me and I set up the time and date on mine! I'm impressed already

good luck!!! Let us know how your getting on!

curiosity got the better of me and I set up the time and date on mine! I'm impressed already
Oh no I need to set mine up now, its like you have given me permission! :haha:

haha! yes you may now insert your batteries ;-) did you do it? what did you think?

Its on its on!!! I passed the first test of working out how to get the batteries on and have told it I speak English but a bit frightened to do anymore lol. Donna I wish it was my new cycle too....well I wish it was and that I was pregnant and did not need to use the nifty gadget. I have this constant need to be doing something be it poas or taking a vitamin or reading up on ttc. I am totally :wacko: x

I dunno if we should discuss questions and things about the user interface of the device itself. I think maybe that would go against the purpose of the trial - to see how user friendly it is and how good the manual is.

Do you guys think we could take up topics here - or would it be wrong?

But I must say I wonder about one thing already...
Only because I have a blood test scheduled for CD3 and now the device has me confused as to what acutally is CD3 since it counts from the first testing window..:wacko:

Well - I'm gonna go with what the lab says when I called them..."even if your period starts at 11PM on sunday night - it does count as CD1"

The monitor counts today as CD2, but lab says it's CD3....no biggie normally, only a bit important due to my blood test this month.

Hope I didn't reveal something that should be for people to figure out for themselves and put down a pro/con comment about it in the questionnair :shrug:

woop woop my letter actually arrived this morning
how do you know what your volunteer number is, theres is a space for it but no number

how do you know what your volunteer number is, theres is a space for it but no number

When you get your pack there is a folder with information and the questionnaires in it. The volunteer number is on the top of that. I never had one on my first letter either

When you get your pack there is a folder with information and the questionnaires in it. The volunteer number is on the top of that. I never had one on my first letter either

oh ok, seems strange for it to say volunteer number and have no number on it :haha:

I would only put a problem down that I found with it anyway xx I've been using ic's this month and they've not picked up anything so far :-( but then they never when I was trying for my youngest! I'm hoping this clearly blue one works for me!

I would only put a problem down that I found with it anyway xx I've been using ic's this month and they've not picked up anything so far :-( but then they never when I was trying for my youngest! I'm hoping this clearly blue one works for me!

What day are you on? I am on day 9 and nothing from my ic's yet though it is normally day 13. I was tempted to buy some CB ones but as were 20 odd quid I thought I shouldnt.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->