Clearblue trials - UK

Just got my phone call the pack is being sent out special delivery today.
My time frame was
Monday 20th - applied online
Wednesday 22nd - they phoned me
Thursday 23rd - I received the first letter from them and posted it back
Tuesday 28th - had a phone call confirming that they had my letter back and telling me the pack is coming

I'm hoping to get a phone call tomorrow but my phone is with sky and they're down!! just hope they ring my mobile :)

My sky phone has never worked, we're in miltrey housing so if someone before us dosen't pay their bills the people after them are effected. The people before didn't pay thier bills so they cut the phone line off, BT want us to pay £180 to reconect our phoneline and i refused, i'm not paying someone elses bill. Luckly we still get tv and internet.

I'm hoping to get a phone call tomorrow but my phone is with sky and they're down!! just hope they ring my mobile :)

My sky phone has never worked, we're in miltrey housing so if someone before us dosen't pay their bills the people after them are effected. The people before didn't pay thier bills so they cut the phone line off, BT want us to pay £180 to reconect our phoneline and i refused, i'm not paying someone elses bill. Luckly we still get tv and internet.

no way! That's awful! I think it's a complete rip off mind, how much they charge you to connect!

no way! That's awful! I think it's a complete rip off mind, how much they charge you to connect!

it was free when we signed up, sky won't coonect the phone because they say it's bts problem, bt wont connect the phone because i refuse to pay someone elses bill, so we have no phone line

I just had the phone call. There sending my pack out special delievry today and will be here 2moz :) 1 day too late ! Lol can't start mine til next cycle x

I missed my call today! Will ring them back tomorrow as it was too late when I got back :( AF has still not arrived, I have had cramps on and off today. I feel like she is teasing me a bit, bfn this morning though. So I guess if I ring tomorrow and it is sent the following day I will be waiting the month too. Just wish af would arrive....if she is going too :cry:

Bless u hun, yeh I hate the waiting :( ill be waiting the month x gd luck

well ladies I'll be waiting a month with you to xx we're in it together, let's hope we get our bfp together! :) I wwonder how many of us will from the trial? :) excited!!

LittleSteph xx I think it's rubbish! when we moved bt wanted 140 to connect the phone in our new house and sky wanted 40 so obviously we went with sky, when I rang bt to cancell they soon dropped their price but I said it was too late!
Come installation day and it was a bt man who came anyway!?!!

i have had my call aswel and there sending mine and said it should be here wednesday and i need to be here to sign for it.
im mid cycle so if it doesnt work this month i can start in afew weeks time :)

I use conceive plus, its sperm friendly & helps the sperm travel and is meant to be better than preseed (which is just sperm friendly)

ah :)

this might seem stupid but how do you use it? lol do you just errrmmm.......insert it in you afterwards?

there's 2 types you can get - one with an applicator (which is a bit like a syringe) and one without. I use the one without and I use it as a normal lube but kinda but some inside too...it feels so wrong talking about this! lol

I use conceive plus, its sperm friendly & helps the sperm travel and is meant to be better than preseed (which is just sperm friendly)

it is, i've used both, pre-seed did not help me with getting pregnant in all the times i used it, conceive plus helped both times i used it, the first one ended in a chemical though the second time well i have a son out it

Yes its a sperm friendly lube , that helps sperm surive longer and swim better apprantly x

My package as come 7.30am this morning , cycle day 3 so got to wait the whole month to use it x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->