Clearblue trials - UK

my af due the 9th of june.. part of me wont be so sad if its bfn now tho.. does that make sense?

i'm still waiting on my letter, I thought it would have come today, it it doesn't arrive tomorrow, i'm going to give them a ring

My pack came today, a couple of days too late to start as I said. Had a good look through it all, quite a bit of stuff in there lol. In a way I hope I do not need to use it next cycle but guess I probably will. This month will be more opk, temps and something else someone on here recommended. Healthy eating and a bit weight loss also I hope.

I no ill have to use mine , I never get pregnant :( I need to lose weight I've been struggling since the birth of my son x

I no ill have to use mine , I never get pregnant :( I need to lose weight I've been struggling since the birth of my son x

How long did you try with your son? I am sure my age is going to mean it does not happen quick for me. I am finding weight loss a struggle but I have to do this, I am pretty sure it is not a factor ttc but I do not want to be carrying extra weight if I am lucky to get pregnant and have that to lose on top of obvious gain.

I think my weight is a huge factor in me not getting pregnant! :-( I got pregnant within 3weeks with my eldest and 3 months for my other! just hoping it's not gonna be 3years for a third!!!
I've been tested for everything and I'm all okay and my weight is the only thing to have changed!
I joined slimming world a few months ago and have lost 17lb so far! and its made af more regular! so although I'm sad she arrives I've also been pleased that she's on schedule now!

I think my weight is a huge factor in me not getting pregnant! :-( I got pregnant within 3weeks with my eldest and 3 months for my other! just hoping it's not gonna be 3years for a third!!!
I've been tested for everything and I'm all okay and my weight is the only thing to have changed!
I joined slimming world a few months ago and have lost 17lb so far! and its made af more regular! so although I'm sad she arrives I've also been pleased that she's on schedule now!

17 lb that's brilliant! I never had any luck with slimmers world for some reason, may give it a go again. I need to lose around 2.5 stone and I know that when I go to gp about ttc they are bound to say lose weight anyway though my cycles are regular.

I tried for 3 years for him I was thin then though, but I'm about 2 stone heavier now, I don't think it is an issue really and dr hasn't said it is. But I want to lose it. X

How long did you try with your son? I am sure my age is going to mean it does not happen quick for me. I am finding weight loss a struggle but I have to do this, I am pretty sure it is not a factor ttc but I do not want to be carrying extra weight if I am lucky to get pregnant and have that to lose on top of obvious gain.

I tried for 3 years for him I was thin then though, but I'm about 2 stone heavier now, I don't think it is an issue really and dr hasn't said it is. But I want to lose it. X

It is good to be a happy healthy weight anyway isn't it. I am not sure at what point they would suggest it is an issue anyway but I do not want them to say it to me lol. Apart from everything else I want to be healthy :)
I am thinking of going to see my gp soon as at 6 months (if you are 35+) you can ask for help/advise. I am worried about going though to be honest. I know over at 35+ ttc on here they said to go and say you have been trying 6 months but I do not know. Not sure what to expect really. :/

17 lb that's brilliant! I never had any luck with slimmers world for some reason, may give it a go again. I need to lose around 2.5 stone and I know that when I go to gp about ttc they are bound to say lose weight anyway though my cycles are regular.

:happydance: Cheers:thumbup:
Ive done it before but never really stuck to it but this time the fact that TTC rests on it has made me stick to it more! Ive never been skinny but I was always slim and now :cry: .....it just seems to go on a lot easier than it comes off!! :growlmad: BUT I will get there! I plan to stck to it even when/if I get pregnant to!

Uve done great biscuitbaby, I'm waiting4 my weigh watches vouchers to come through, I hate the way I am now but I've always been slim. People say I'm not as big as I think I am but I feel it and can't wait to be a normal weight and bmi again x

Had to call the trial today....cuz I couldn't open the battery lid :blush:
She walked me through it over the phone :blush:

I'm probably a gold mine when it comes to testing this thing on extremely stupid people :wacko: :dohh:

Had to call the trial today....cuz I couldn't open the battery lid :blush:
She walked me through it over the phone :blush:

I'm probably a gold mine when it comes to testing this thing on extremely stupid people :wacko: :dohh:

So we know where to come when we need helping with opening the battery part :haha:

↑↑ this made me giggle lol

I'm dying to put the batteries in to see what it's like! anyone else done it yet without setting it up for a cycle?

its the weekend, my biggest slimming world struggle!

I've put my batteries in, I have set the cycle up yet though, doesn't say anywhere u not allowed to turn it on till you use it , I switched it on once now its off and away in the cupboard x

Yah - you can set it up ready to go. You callibrate it and put in time and date and that before you put in your new cycle.

I turned it on because I was sure AF was coming today, and was gonna plot in the cycle start - but she decided to wait yet another day, the bea-tch.

I guess it's a good thing, cuz I'm doing CD3 blood test this cycle and they're not open at the weekend.
So it's all for the good I guess :thumbup:

I've watched the matrix so I'm paranoid now lol I'm such a dope lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"