Clearblue trials - UK

The pack says u can start it on up to cycle day 4 , but lady on phone said to start on cycle day 1 , Ill wait till next cycle x I'm cycle day 3x

Yes u have2 sign for it hun, they will leave a card if u miss it to arrange re delievery or collection x

On mine its got special delievry 1pm so assume it ment it had to be here 4 that time x

My kit is here! has a quick look through the instructions as much as I can without being caught as I am at work. Very excited

when did u get your calls ladies?
just checked and it was yesterday the same as me so i should get mine today fingers crossed :)

Is this still available,I could kick myself I wish I'd seen this sooner

No I think the link has been took down, I got my call yday hun and it come today special delivery so urs shud x

Ah I can't believe I missed it,oh well :),good luck everyone

I GOT MY PACK! !!! all the envelope was ripped though! excited!!!! I'm on day 4! lol so some time to go!

Missed my call yesterday and called back this morning but got answer machine! Also af has arrived and I feel yukky :cry:

No sooner I posted and my phone rang! Sending pack out tomorrow, if you are not in it will go to post office as sign for (for those of you wondered). Well its something, though hope I get my bfp this month :(

I missed the call too, but she txted me so I rang back. They're sending it today, special delivery tomorrow =)

oh kitty xx sending you hugs xx

there will be at least 3 of us doing it together :) xx wow have you seen how much stuff we've been sent!!

if we're testing to see how the instructions and things work on the monitor, why are we sending away wee?

I like the fact they gave us loads of marketed tests to :) although I didn't like to mention to her I don't trust the Blue dye lol
a friend tested day af was due and got a bfn, tested with a cheapie and got her bfp! so I think I'll do my normal test as well as one of theirs xx

oh kitty xx sending you hugs xx

there will be at least 3 of us doing it together :) xx wow have you seen how much stuff we've been sent!!

if we're testing to see how the instructions and things work on the monitor, why are we sending away wee?

I like the fact they gave us loads of marketed tests to :) although I didn't like to mention to her I don't trust the Blue dye lol
a friend tested day af was due and got a bfn, tested with a cheapie and got her bfp! so I think I'll do my normal test as well as one of theirs xx

Thanks Biscuitbaby, glad we are going to be doing the trial together our little trio. I am going to do the stuff I would normally do a long side too tests wise. xx

Still waiting on my letter :( Got the call friday but with it just being bank hoilday im hoping i get it tomorrow

Hopefully will be here 2moz steph :)

I'm glad were all doing it together :) hope we get our bfps girls :) x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back