Clearblue trials - UK

For some reason I thought 'if I'm not gonna be pregnant I'm excited to start the trial' well the witch got me, I started the trial and now I'm thinking 'is that it??!!' I'm officially on day 1 and it's not that exciting lol

For some reason I thought 'if I'm not gonna be pregnant I'm excited to start the trial' well the witch got me, I started the trial and now I'm thinking 'is that it??!!' I'm officially on day 1 and it's not that exciting lol

My feelings exactly! I am is this it lol. Well not sure what we expected. I get to poas thursday so I will feel better then lol.

Yup the lines got darker :)
The doctor confirmed I'm pregnant this morning only took one look at my test and said I was lol x
https://i177.photobucket.com/albums/w205/sxydonna88/IMG-20130625-00408.jpg
This mornings test

First day of poas part of trial! Got to love poas lol. It was 'high' which I was surprised by. My ICs can not really see a line but I normally would test mid day also. I figured my high days were from Saturday. Oh well.

First day of poas part of trial! Got to love poas lol. It was 'high' which I was surprised by. My ICs can not really see a line but I normally would test mid day also. I figured my high days were from Saturday. Oh well.

get used to the highs hun. im currently day 19 and had highs everyday from day 7 :dohh:

get used to the highs hun. im currently day 19 and had highs everyday from day 7 :dohh:
Have you not had your peak yet? Hmm well it may as well just say go for it with :sex: day 6 onwards lol. Oddly I have ewcm today also which seems early. I actually think this month is ruined for us anyway as we are having tests and will be 3 days we can't :sex: during my peak! :(

Have you not had your peak yet? Hmm well it may as well just say go for it with :sex: day 6 onwards lol. Oddly I have ewcm today also which seems early. I actually think this month is ruined for us anyway as we are having tests and will be 3 days we can't :sex: during my peak! :(

no peak yet im on day 4 of ewcm and i should get my positive opk on tomorow/saturday

sorry you will have 3 days that you cant bd :dohh:

Good luck, fingers crossed for you, want to see more :BFP: in this thread :D

Good luck girls , I hope u all get ur bfps. I stil can't believe I got mine right b4 due to start the trial lol , and you littlesteph :) x
Baby dust girls. X

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->