Clearblue trials - UK

maybe you wont get a flashing and u will just get a solid smiley. Dont stress hun :hugs:

Hey Mrskitty xx just do lots of baby dancing and get it covered either way!! Make sure you update us on what happens at the fs xx even if they suggest medication it's the end result :) xx

I'm okay! Feeling a little tired but fine otherwise! Not told anyone yet I'm still in shock! I bought two more tests this morning! Lol
I've got an appointment for the doctor on Monday but I've had to change doctors :-( we were still registered with the next town down and I didn't want to move but now I have no choice! If anything I'm emotional and can't stop crying haha

Hiya Biscuit, it is going to take a while to sink in eh!

Just back from FS and he wants me to take DHEA and go back and see him in October if I am not pregnant he will do ivf in November :/ My AHM is low at 4 point something. The DHEA is to improve egg quality. So I really hope that we can do it ourselves in next three months. I feel a little bit better.

mrskitty i hope the dhea helps and you get a bfp soon :)

Thank you Hope. I got a flashing smiley face today, I guess that means it is 'high', hopefully tomorrow I will get my peak? Now just got to get oh to bd!

I reckon the pouncing tactic works better ;-)

Found out this morning my mate who was having the twins (I mentioned her earlier on) lost them this morning :'( I don't know what to do or say :'( it's so sad :'(

I reckon the pouncing tactic works better ;-)

Found out this morning my mate who was having the twins (I mentioned her earlier on) lost them this morning :'( I don't know what to do or say :'( it's so sad :'(

Yes pounce it is!

Aw no :cry: Not sure what you can say other than that you are there for her. You are probably not wanting to be her shoulder to cry on now though, if you know what I mean. :(

Hope ur ok girls, I had the midwife this morning . I've got keytones in my urine cuz of not eating much, she said its my body using its fat stores, and I need to drink more other wise ill end up in hospital on a drip.
I've lost 7lb in 2 weeks x

Hope ur ok girls, I had the midwife this morning . I've got keytones in my urine cuz of not eating much, she said its my body using its fat stores, and I need to drink more other wise ill end up in hospital on a drip.

Gawd that's a lot in two weeks! Could you stomach some full fat milk maybe?

Yeh I probally could I've ate a little more today and drunk lots of water x

Awww be careful!! hopefully it will pass soon!!! :hugs:

Not sure if I'm visiting my mate who lost her twins today :cry: I just feel so helpless - my stomach is in knots :shrug::cry: .......gonna see how she's feeling and if shes up to it :cry:ohhhhhhhhhhhh my gooooooooodnesssssssss :cry::cry:
I just feel so sad - I know she did my head in a little (she was a bit insensitive) but I was so excited to tell her and to go through pregnancy together :cry: I am really upset for her but I think mixed with my hormones :nope:I'm a blubbering mess - I need to be strong for her! I think we'll be keeping this pregnancy quiet a little longer!

Good morning. Another 'high' for me, odd because I have always had my peak by now :/ Anyway followed your advise Hope & Biscuit :winkwink: I fear oh may be cowering in the corner by the end of the weekend :haha: I hope I get my peak soon :/

Biscuit it is certainly going to be difficult visiting your friend, especially with your hormones making you feel extra emotional. I think you are wise to hold off telling her, it is going to be hard :hugs: x

Haha poor oh ;-) I'm sure he'll manage! Mine has gone backwards! I think he thinks now I'm pregnant we don't have to!!

I had my exit interview yesterday afternoon for the trial................I cried on the phone!! Hormones have gone blinking crazy!!

I had my exit interview yesterday afternoon for the trial................I cried on the phone!! Hormones have gone blinking crazy!!

Did not know we got one? What do they ask? They emailed me to query a few things. Aw bless you biscuit, those hormones have control lol. Xx

Whats that about? i never knew we had one either :wacko:

I got a flashing smiley on dual hormone test this am.. im not due to ov till thursday so im expecting afew flashing one's :dohh:

Whats that about? i never knew we had one either :wacko:

I got a flashing smiley on dual hormone test this am.. im not due to ov till thursday so im expecting afew flashing one's :dohh:

Hope I got my peak smiley yesterday, late for me and did ic one and it showed same. Fingers crossed! x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->