Clearblue trials - UK

I had my exit interview yesterday afternoon for the trial................I cried on the phone!! Hormones have gone blinking crazy!!

Whats that about? i never knew we had one either :wacko:

I got a flashing smiley on dual hormone test this am.. im not due to ov till thursday so im expecting afew flashing one's :dohh:

Hope I got my peak smiley yesterday, late for me and did ic one and it showed same. Fingers crossed! x

excellent news hun :thumbup:
i got my second flashing smiley.. how many flashing did you get ?

Am I the only one who got the 'Exit Interview'? she asked things like would I recommend the monitor to anyone, who would I recommend it to ....ummmmm did oh know I was using the monitor and what did he think.....what changes would I make

that kind of stuff:shrug::shrug:

worried now.... haha

hope your managing to do lots of baby dancing with all these smiles and peaks going on :happydance:

Am I the only one who got the 'Exit Interview'? she asked things like would I recommend the monitor to anyone, who would I recommend it to ....ummmmm did oh know I was using the monitor and what did he think.....what changes would I make

that kind of stuff:shrug::shrug:

worried now.... haha

hope your managing to do lots of baby dancing with all these smiles and peaks going on :happydance:

Maybe they have not got round to ours. I got emailed asking to confirm some readings. I felt like saying wheres my voucher lol.

Haha I put the phone down and immediately thought 'oh I should have asked about my voucher lol'

Morning ladies! Hey Biscuit, how is it going you feeling ok so far? How is everyone else? Hope what is the smiley doing today? I need your company in the tww :) Bet out pregnant ladies will not be missing that! Do you think you had any real symptoms that stood out from previous months? I am so going to try hard not to symptom spot.....but :haha: I think it has not happened for me this month. Timing was good (for once) though I think we should of bd last night as a just in case but would of been pushing luck as he was not feeling so good. Bd should not be such a challenge really and I am sure he is making the most out of this and making me do all the hard work :winkwink: Anyway reason I think I am out already is I feel exactly as I normally do tired and stabby bbs lol.

I got my solid smiley today earlier than i expected it :dohh:

im sure you covered your basis kitty :)

Hey you got it! I do hate when it does not arrive at right time, mine was later. I started wondering how mine days my cycle will be if I ovulated late. Hope I think I will always think I have not done enough!

Hey you got it! I do hate when it does not arrive at right time, mine was later. I started wondering how mine days my cycle will be if I ovulated late. Hope I think I will always think I have not done enough!

Fingers crossed this is our month :flower:

Yes! Positive thoughts! :)

When is the witch due for you ?

Yes! Positive thoughts! :)

When is the witch due for you ?

8th of August and Ovufriend says I am 2dpo, I guess it is taking the day after my opk as my ovulation day. What about you?

i think af due the 12/13th depending on when i ovulate as i have had strong positives all day today so far. Good job i temp so that will confirm for me :)

I've had an email now asking when did I complete my questioner? Lol

Well i just received my vouchers woop woop.
My temp went up to confirm ovulation aswel :)

I think ff has my crosshairs wrong!!
i had strong positive opk's all day wednesday and im sure i ovulated late thursday morning as i was having bad ov pains that suddenly stopped about midday but ff are saying i ovulated on wednesday.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->