Clearblue trials - UK

Got my vouchers! :happydance:
Gonna save them for Mothercare tho...seems right.
Luckily they don't expire until 2015 :dohh: :haha:

I think ff has my crosshairs wrong!!
i had strong positive opk's all day wednesday and im sure i ovulated late thursday morning as i was having bad ov pains that suddenly stopped about midday but ff are saying i ovulated on wednesday.

You know your own body! I usually have an idea that I am from the ov pains, I am pretty sure I did on Saturday but my chart says Sunday. You are Temp though so would think it would work it out that way?

I think ff has my crosshairs wrong!!
i had strong positive opk's all day wednesday and im sure i ovulated late thursday morning as i was having bad ov pains that suddenly stopped about midday but ff are saying i ovulated on wednesday.

You know your own body! I usually have an idea that I am from the ov pains, I am pretty sure I did on Saturday but my chart says Sunday. You are Temp though so would think it would work it out that way?

Im hoping tomoz temp will adjust it

My vouchers just arrived :) :happydance: Elecricat like you I should keep them for maternity or baby stuff but probably won't. I need a positivity injection today. :wacko:

My vouchers just arrived :) :happydance: Elecricat like you I should keep them for maternity or baby stuff but probably won't. I need a positivity injection today. :wacko:

yay for vouchers arriving :happydance:
sending positive vibes for you :mail::mail::mail::mail:

Good morning all, it has been quiet here for a while. I hope that means all is well? How are our Mummys to be? How are us ttc ladies?

Hope how is the tww going? Not so bad here 9dpo thought I would poas just for the hell of it not cos I thought it might be a bfp which of course it wasnt. Bbs are kind of sensative and it has been a normal kind of tww so far. I have been strangely hyper over the weekend and I think its the dhea the fs gave me, I could not sleep Saturday night but of course now I am shattered. Well as long as it is making my eggies good. :thumbup: x

Hello!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Sorry I've not been around! Starting to feel nauseous and yuck! Plus me and hubby have been having huge sort out! Making space and money for what's to come :)

Are you gonna keep testing now Mrskitty? So exciting! Keeping everything crossed for you xx Did you spend your vouchers after? I've not had mine yet!

Hi Hope & Biscuit! Yes I will probably keep test just cos I like to poas :haha: Not feeling lucky this month, well not in that sense but we will see. Sorry to hear the nausea has kicked in Biscuit, an unpleasant way of making it feel real for you! I imagine is a lot of organizing to do and now is the best time to do it plus it will fly by. I have not spent my vouchers yet, the choice of shops is rubbish lol. I may go into a bigger shopping centre with them and at least the branches are bigger. Not sure what I will use them for either so need to have a think. Yours should be here soon biscuit, what will you spend them on now? Baby things :D or maybe maternity wear? Or maybe just a lovely treat for yourself?

I really do not have much to report either Hope, I am just starting to feel twitched. I think they maybe tears this time when af arrives can feel it building, I am normally pretty good its just now I know I have only one or 2 chances before the dreaded ivf. Ps I am trying to keep hold of some of the positive vibes you sent me!

Hi ladies.
my morning sickness is awful, the tablets are helping but I still feel like rubbish most of the time. on the plus side the weight loss has slowed down. lost 9lbs at the moment, hubby doesn't like it as he thinks I had nothing to lose in the first place. I have my scan next Monday, just got a text reminding me, like i'd forget something like that :haha:
how is everyone else?

aww litlesteph xx I noticed your 11 weeks though - hopefully it will start to ease off for you soon!

Mrskitty - Remember I completely counted myself out!! Was convinced af had arrived! I'm keeping my fingers crossed for you and hope xx Let us know how your poas addiction goes xx

Not sure what I'm gonna spend them on - I was hoping I would need smaller maternity clothes this time around with the weight I've lost at slimming world but at this rate I'll be putting it all back on! I put on 1.5lb last week and I have no idea how!!??? Its the most I've put on since starting!! I did say I was going to have a really good week but then I had chips from the chip shop last night and a packet of crisps to day :-/ I feel sick but starving! I need to sort myself out or I'll end up even bigger than when I had ds2 (I put on a lot of weight with my second!!)

Hello from the resident poas addict! This mornings results *drum roll* another bfn of course. 10 dpo. I feel nauseous this morning which I am pretty sure is not a symptom this early, I think I am coming out in sympathy with my buddies on here. I just checked the calendar and I have two more chances of doing this on our own before we see fs, not sure is anything else I can take or do different. I am already buzzing on supplements :haha:

it is possible to feel nausea early on. I started getting mine at 3dpo, why that early I don't know, I didn't think it was even possible.

it is possible to feel nausea early on. I started getting mine at 3dpo, why that early I don't know, I didn't think it was even possible.

Progesterone causes nausea - I have it every LP....

I had my lvls checked on CD 21 and they were 50 - which is quite high, so that's maybe why I feel annoying symptoms in the TWW.

I did not know that Electircat, maybe that's why I feel like this. I so wish it was an early symptom Steph. I think maybe I am gearing up for the witch slight cramp this afternoon and yesterday weird pulling kind of cramp low down which I have not had before. I dare not even hope. I really do not want our baby to be made in a lab :( I know no one does of course. I wish I could fast forward to the end of the week! :wacko:

Kitty i hope the witch stays away for you. nobody wants to have to go down the clinical route :hugs:

Kitty i hope the witch stays away for you. nobody wants to have to go down the clinical route :hugs:

Thank you Hope. How are you?

Im ok thanks just getting through a day at a time and trying not to symptom spot :ignore: or drive myself crazy :haha:

I can not help but symptom spot though at the same time I am more cynical than I first was ha. I feel really grotty today. Day 26 for me, 13 dpo and af was due yesterday but I did ovulate a day late. I feel af or the witch my current name of choice is on her way. I have a cramp like I have not had since pre pill though it is more a heavy feeling and gassy feeling (nice eh lol). Despite the assurance she has given me that she is on her way I still poas twice. I swear I am proper :wacko: Those ic annoy me as I can always see white lines and I did a cb one and though I could on that too but realised the window is really scratchy. This next cycle I am going to try go cold turkey on the poas addiction :haha:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->