Clearblue trials - UK

Kitty i hope the witch stays away for you. nobody wants to have to go down the clinical route :hugs:

Thank you Hope. How are you?

Im ok thanks just getting through a day at a time and trying not to symptom spot :ignore: or drive myself crazy :haha:

I can not help but symptom spot though at the same time I am more cynical than I first was ha. I feel really grotty today. Day 26 for me, 13 dpo and af was due yesterday but I did ovulate a day late. I feel af or the witch my current name of choice is on her way. I have a cramp like I have not had since pre pill though it is more a heavy feeling and gassy feeling (nice eh lol). Despite the assurance she has given me that she is on her way I still poas twice. I swear I am proper :wacko: Those ic annoy me as I can always see white lines and I did a cb one and though I could on that too but realised the window is really scratchy. This next cycle I am going to try go cold turkey on the poas addiction :haha:

its so frustrating waiting especially if your testing often :dohh:
im 9dpo now and think im out but who knows as i swore my af was on its way last time i was pregnant :wacko:
keep me updated on if the witch shows up for you or not :hugs:

Kitty i hope the witch stays away for you. nobody wants to have to go down the clinical route :hugs:

Thank you Hope. How are you?

Im ok thanks just getting through a day at a time and trying not to symptom spot :ignore: or drive myself crazy :haha:

I can not help but symptom spot though at the same time I am more cynical than I first was ha. I feel really grotty today. Day 26 for me, 13 dpo and af was due yesterday but I did ovulate a day late. I feel af or the witch my current name of choice is on her way. I have a cramp like I have not had since pre pill though it is more a heavy feeling and gassy feeling (nice eh lol). Despite the assurance she has given me that she is on her way I still poas twice. I swear I am proper :wacko: Those ic annoy me as I can always see white lines and I did a cb one and though I could on that too but realised the window is really scratchy. This next cycle I am going to try go cold turkey on the poas addiction :haha:

its so frustrating waiting especially if your testing often :dohh:
im 9dpo now and think im out but who knows as i swore my af was on its way last time i was pregnant :wacko:
keep me updated on if the witch shows up for you or not :hugs:

Will do :hugs: Keeping my fingers crossed for you. x

I am spotting :cry: I also have the worst cramps I have had since stopping the pill, my back hurts too :cry: It is not like I did not know it was going to happen. It has been a stressful few days with one thing and another and this is just the icing on the cake :wacko:

I am spotting :cry: I also have the worst cramps I have had since stopping the pill, my back hurts too :cry: It is not like I did not know it was going to happen. It has been a stressful few days with one thing and another and this is just the icing on the cake :wacko:

Im sorry hun :hugs::hugs::hugs:
i will be joining you in 4 days no doubt

Hi girls hope ur all ok. I've got horrible morning sickness. I'm on tablets to. I've lost 12lb so far. :( I'm 11 weeks monday tho. 10 days till my scan, its on the 20th ill be 12+1 can't wait x.x

Kitty did she show? I'm hoping it was a false alarm for you!
Hope how are you feeling?

Donna are you still not feeling well? It won't be long and it should start to wear off! Hope those tablets work for you!!
Thankfully my sickness hasn't been too bad! I feel queasy and tired but nothing like I did with my eldest, I guess it is still early days though!
I been making space and money at carboot sales :) made £80 so far with still more stuff to sort out

donna sorry you are suffering. Good luck for scan day :)

Biscuit so pleased your coping well :)

Kitty i hope the witch stayed away for you :hugs:

Im ok nothing to report so im sure i will get the witch as planned

Hi Donna, sorry you are feeling so sick lets hope the tablets help. Bet you are so excited for your scan!

Well the witch is well and truely here, in fact Ive never had a one as heavy since coming off the pill its horrible clots and all (sorry tmi). I feel washed out. I am hoping this is maybe them returning to normality as I do remember them like this before pill I am sure, I never had any when I was taking pill. I was coping fine till I found out a close family member is expecting after virtually no trying and though I am thrilled for them I could feel myself welling up. Hormones do not help.

Biscuit that is an impressive takings from your carbooty! Glad you are not suffering as much as the others with sickness.

Hope I really hope the witch stays away, I want one of us to get lucky this month.

Group :hugs:

Kitty i think im out aswel bfn today and a big temp drop :(
just wait for the witch now

sorry the witch got you kitty
hopeforamirac sorry you temp has gone down, hopefully it picks back up.

had to see the out of hours doctor this morning as I had a bit of a bleed last night, they found the baby's heartbeat, so I got to listen to that, so on that they said everything is fine. I have my 12 week scan tomorrow, so i'll know for sure if everything is not. i'm sure it is as still getting bad morning sickness, tablets help take the edge of it but hasn't stopped, now up 10lb weight lost which me is quite a bit as I didn't have much to lose in the first place.
hope we get some more bfp here soon, will keep coming back to see how you ladies are getting on.

gone down again so the witch will be here today i think :(

edited to add i have started spotting :(

Aw Hope :( Is it definately the witch? Shes left me already, short lived but hideous. Well here we go, a new cycle we need to keep positive. :hugs:

Little Steph hope it went ok today and no more spotting. Let us know how it went. :hugs:

Aw Hope :( Is it definately the witch? Shes left me already, short lived but hideous. Well here we go, a new cycle we need to keep positive. :hugs:

Little Steph hope it went ok today and no more spotting. Let us know how it went. :hugs:

yes def the witch.. Oh well back on the rollercoaster we go :hugs:

That's excellent news littleSteph xx

Come on Mrskitty xx This is your cycle now! I'm sending you positive thoughts xx and you hope!!! Here's to new cycles xx

I got another £10 voucher though this morning for doing that exit interview!!!?? Not complaining!!

That's excellent news littleSteph xx

Come on Mrskitty xx This is your cycle now! I'm sending you positive thoughts xx and you hope!!! Here's to new cycles xx

I got another £10 voucher though this morning for doing that exit interview!!!?? Not complaining!!

Oh I hope it is my month and hopes too. Another month of me forcing myself on my husband :haha: at least he is off work around the right time. Cool you get an extra voucher :happydance:

Haha I'm sure your husband doesn't mind ;-) how's your weight loss going? I got the go ahead to stick to slimming world but the sickness has stepped up a notch so I'm not really sticking to it! Just eating what I can! Bit worried about when I step back on those scales

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->