Clearblue trials - UK

Thats good that you can stick to slimming world, I know when I went there was a woman pregnant attending. I am doing ok, I have lost 10 and a half pounds and have just got under a stone mark which always feels good - even though you are just a pound lighter the numbers matter :haha: I am sure you will get back on track when the nausea eases. x

month 5 and feeling deflated :(

7 months for me and I know people on here have tried for much longer but its our journey right? And I am with you Hope in that I too feel deflated. I feel I should be picking you u like you do me but I feel crap today. I have a feeling in my stomach, like panic. Could burst into tears.

So what day are we on? I am on day 7 . Are you using cb smileys again? I used an ic today as pretty sure its not peak yet. Intention is to bd from tomorrow, wish it was not such work to get oh to bd several days in a row! This could be your lucky cycle Hope, I think I will be the last one standing here. :hugs:

month 5 and feeling deflated :(

7 months for me and I know people on here have tried for much longer but its our journey right? And I am with you Hope in that I too feel deflated. I feel I should be picking you u like you do me but I feel crap today. I have a feeling in my stomach, like panic. Could burst into tears.

So what day are we on? I am on day 7 . Are you using cb smileys again? I used an ic today as pretty sure its not peak yet. Intention is to bd from tomorrow, wish it was not such work to get oh to bd several days in a row! This could be your lucky cycle Hope, I think I will be the last one standing here. :hugs:

Im cd 5 and will be using the dual hormone test again this cycle but i have long cycles around 33 and ov on day 21 so abit of a wait. i hope your lucky this month and you dont need to use the fertilty help but if you do its not that bad and if it helps u get a bfp then thats a bonus :hugs:

Hi girls just checking in. Keep the faith ino its hard tho.
My scan is tuesday. I'm 12 weeks 2moz can't believe it lost over a stone due to sickness :(
X

Hi girls just checking in. Keep the faith ino its hard tho.
My scan is tuesday. I'm 12 weeks 2moz can't believe it lost over a stone due to sickness :(
X

Hi Donna, nice to hear from you. You must let us know how your scan goes, the time seems to be flying by. Blimey a stone is a lot to lose :( I do hope it is easing off for you now. :hugs: x

Hope thanks for your support, I hope your cycle goes quick for you that is a long wait. I should be ovulating middle of this week I think. I am keeping fingers and toes crossed for us both! :hugs: x

Had my scan yday. Thought I was 12+1 I wa 12+5 . So my last day of 1st tri today . 13 weeks 2moz :) baby was so cute x

Had my scan yday. Thought I was 12+1 I wa 12+5 . So my last day of 1st tri today . 13 weeks 2moz :) baby was so cute x

Aw Donna look at your pic! :D Gorgeous wee baba. So glad all went well, it seems to be flying by. x

how are all you ladies doing? not losing too much hope I hope

Hi all, I hope the nausea is improving for you all?

Fingers crossed Hope! I am 3 dpo and think we have done everything we can this cycle so all I can do now is cross my fingers lol. Luckily things have just naturally got a bit more lively if you know what I mean ;) Somethings I noticed this time around ovulation which were reassuring and I have not noticed before, a big plug of ewcm (yuk tmi) and my boobs were sore at sides. Good signs I have ovulated I think? Anyway feeling more relaxed and hope it lasts....well it may do till af shows her face!

Hi all, I hope the nausea is improving for you all?

Fingers crossed Hope! I am 3 dpo and think we have done everything we can this cycle so all I can do now is cross my fingers lol. Luckily things have just naturally got a bit more lively if you know what I mean ;) Somethings I noticed this time around ovulation which were reassuring and I have not noticed before, a big plug of ewcm (yuk tmi) and my boobs were sore at sides. Good signs I have ovulated I think? Anyway feeling more relaxed and hope it lasts....well it may do till af shows her face!

still have the nausea and still taking tablets for it and still throwing up, defiantly worse this time round.
all sounds good for though fingers crossed this is your month :)

I've stopped my tablets now and gained 3/4s of a pound :)
I stil feel sick bt I'm eating slightly better now . ! I'm 14 weeks thursday can't believe how quick its going . Good luck girls and lots of sticky baby dust for u x

Hellllloooooo Ladies :flower:
Sorry not been popped by much xx
Glad to see our sicky ladies are starting to feel better :thumbup:

Sending BUCKETS of :dust: to Kitty and Hope xx :hugs: Kitty I think feeling more relaxed will help to xx

I'm so paranoid! My sickness has gone and I have pains in my hips is the only way I can describe it .......I know I'm being silly! This is my third - you think I would be okay with stuff like this by now! :dohh::shrug::cry::wacko:

Hellllloooooo Ladies :flower:
Sorry not been popped by much xx
Glad to see our sicky ladies are starting to feel better :thumbup:

Sending BUCKETS of :dust: to Kitty and Hope xx :hugs: Kitty I think feeling more relaxed will help to xx

I'm so paranoid! My sickness has gone and I have pains in my hips is the only way I can describe it .......I know I'm being silly! This is my third - you think I would be okay with stuff like this by now! :dohh::shrug::cry::wacko:

Hiya Biscuit! :hugs: Good that your sickness has gone, it is just natural to feel a wee bit paranoid in the early stages right? I am sure everything is fine, but that's what the midwife is there for so maybe she can give you some reassurance. Maybe Steph and Donna have some insight? Of course I would be calling on all you experienced Mums for advice! :hugs: x

Morning all! How are we all doing? Just thought I would check in.
8dpo and I am doing well going cold turkey with the poas addiction, I would normally have pee'd on at least one or two by now as pointless as it is :haha: Feeling really irritable right now, snapped at OH yesterday re house and baby discussion and this ended in me saying no point in talking about something that is a fantasy :blush: Hmm I guess it is getting to me :haha:

Talking of fantasy I am really tying not to symptom spot but its hard not to notice stuff, saying that it is not like it raises my hopes. I hope our pregnant trio are feeling better? Hope ovulation is coming up right? Make sure oh is feeling energised ;) xx:hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->