Clearblue trials - UK

fingers crossed for you kitty.

my sickness is slowly getting better, lost another 2lb though, so now at 11lb weight lost. hubby is not happy. he says I had nothing to lose in the first place. was trying to go without my tablets today managed up to lunch time before I started feel ill and had to take one.

hope everyone else is feeling better :)

Hi girls hope ur all ok.

Aches and pains r defo normal but pregnancy is so worrying .
Steph hope ur feeling better soon! I'm starving all the time now stil being sick sometimes but I'm a lot better . But struggling to sleep now .

6 weeks til my next scan ! Can't wait x

thank you, glad your feeling better. my scan is in a little under 6 weeks, roll on October :)

Kitty you have some willpower!! I would have tested by now lol xx keeping my fingers crossed for you!!

I've had such a busy and amazing weekend! I turned 30 yesterday :) so obviously I couldn't drink! But I went for afternoon tea with some friends (had a little glass of champagne) I went for a meal last night which was lovely!! But I'm utterly exhausted!!! I'm supposed to be packing today to go away for the week tomorrow but I just can't!All I want to do is sleep!! I felt
Bloated anyway but after a weekend of eating i feel huge! But at the same time I feel hungry! Definitely back to slimming world when I get back!!

Oh and my first scan is 12th September :)

So I'll have to be popping by to see how your doing kitty!! When is af due?
Steph sounds like you need to keep taking those tablets a little longer xx
DonnaRobinson you can have some of my sleepiness if you like!!! I need my energy back

Kitty you have some willpower!! I would have tested by now lol xx keeping my fingers crossed for you!!

I've had such a busy and amazing weekend! I turned 30 yesterday :) so obviously I couldn't drink! But I went for afternoon tea with some friends (had a little glass of champagne) I went for a meal last night which was lovely!! But I'm utterly exhausted!!! I'm supposed to be packing today to go away for the week tomorrow but I just can't!All I want to do is sleep!! I felt
Bloated anyway but after a weekend of eating i feel huge! But at the same time I feel hungry! Definitely back to slimming world when I get back!!

Oh and my first scan is 12th September :)

So I'll have to be popping by to see how your doing kitty!! When is af due?
Steph sounds like you need to keep taking those tablets a little longer xx
DonnaRobinson you can have some of my sleepiness if you like!!! I need my energy back

Happy birthday to you, happy birthday to you, happy birthday dear Biscuit happy birthday to yooooooou! :cake: Glad you had a lovely time. My 30's have been great, life certainly began for me at 30 :) Hope you enjoy your week away and it is restful, sounds like you need it!

AF is due on Tuesday! I thought I have some different promising signs but now think AF will be with me soon as my mood is unpredictable lol. Big over reactions to nothing, my poor OH never experienced this till probably last month when something must have kicked in with my hormones. I forgot what it was like being on pill I had none of this, I guess this is the real me :haha: Well I hope this is my month but think not.

12th of September is not long for your scan! So exciting, I am enjoying hearing about you ladies progress :)

Spotting and I feel ill. Bloated cramps and headache :cry: Oh and tearful. AF was not even due till tomorrow or Wednesday, I am only 11dpo. Not surprised as my moods have been all over. Why is it not happening I keep saying to myself. One or possibly two more trys before IVF. :cry:

:( i'm sorry kitty :hugs:, really hope you don't have to go through the ivf.

Thank you Steph. Really hope I don't, do not think OH has a clue what it will be like so does not seem so concerned. I tried to indicate to him what it may involve (for me in particular) and he seemed surprised. I have read up about it and though he is so nerdy about most things he has not been at all about ttc. Feel very weepy, of course it is fueled with hormones. :(

that's the problem with men, that take it all each day as it comes, they don't really think about what anything entails. where as us ladies like to know whats coming.

that's the problem with men, that take it all each day as it comes, they don't really think about what anything entails. where as us ladies like to know whats coming.

So true. Wish I could be as laid back as him about it all! x

Ah kitty xx I was so hoping the witch would stay away from you xx xx sending you huge hugs xx I know you don't want to go though ivf but it's last case situation and think about what you get at the end xx not that you will even need it! I'm sending so much baby dust and positive thoughts your way xx xx xx xx xx xx hope your okay xx

Ah kitty xx I was so hoping the witch would stay away from you xx xx sending you huge hugs xx I know you don't want to go though ivf but it's last case situation and think about what you get at the end xx not that you will even need it! I'm sending so much baby dust and positive thoughts your way xx xx xx xx xx xx hope your okay xx

:hugs: Thank you Biscuit :hugs: I feel a bit better today. I decided to do lots of reading about ivf and chatted to oh about what it involves as he would never think to read up! It has helped rather than just feel sad about this month...though I have had a few more tears. You are right as well that if I do have to have ivf and it works that's all that matters. Thank you for your kind words, it makes a big difference being able to come here and talk to you ladies. xxxxx :hugs:

It will happen xx no matter which way it happens, you will get there! Xx

Well home from holidays, depressing! Trying to convince hubby we NEED to move to Cornwall

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->