Clearblue trials - UK

Well home from holidays, depressing! Trying to convince hubby we NEED to move to Cornwall

Sounds like you had a good time? I have never been to Cornwall, it is supposed to be beautiful! I am jealous! :) x

hiya ladies
just checking in seeing how you ladies are getting on

hiya ladies

Hi Steph. Not much to report here! CD10 should ovulate in next few days as my opks are showing high. Go to see the fs in four weeks so think we should get one more try to do things natures way before then. Reading up on ivf to prepare myself for if I need to. How are you? Are you feeling any better? x

hiya ladies

Hi Steph. Not much to report here! CD10 should ovulate in next few days as my opks are showing high. Go to see the fs in four weeks so think we should get one more try to do things natures way before then. Reading up on ivf to prepare myself for if I need to. How are you? Are you feeling any better? x

Hoping this is your month.
feeling a lot better then I have done, still have to take the tablets, but I rarely have to take the 3 a day now, I can get away with taken one or two. managed to gain 1lb so far. x

hiya ladies

Hoping this is your month.
feeling a lot better then I have done, still have to take the tablets, but I rarely have to take the 3 a day now, I can get away with taken one or two. managed to gain 1lb so far. x

Glad to hear some improvement and you are gaining weight rather than losing, that was a worry! Wondering how the others are, it has been pretty quiet lately. x

Hello ladies :hugs:
I'm sorry I been rubbish and not popped by much! I tend to have a look in the evenings but I've been so tired!! :sleep:

SO.............. first scan was yesterday! :winkwink: I have to admit I wasn't really that excited, I think maybe after the bad news my friend had with her twins - I just couldn't get that excited! I was also really worried because they had a moan at my sister and my friend about their weight!! They said they couldn't scan them properly because they had too much fat on their tummies!! and after two other babies......I have a wobbly tummy!! :wacko::blush:

We went in and I was led on the bed covered in cold jelly and she started scanning and all I could see was black and nothing there! Just as I said 'There's nothing there' as clear as day our baby popped up on the screen :happydance::happydance: The lady laughed and said 'Oh that's your bladder nice and full!' haha It was SOOOOO clear!!! You could see he/she had it's hands in front of its face and the feet looked HUGE!:haha: It was amazing!!! It was all over far too quick for me!! :dohh: Even although the scan was clear the actual photos wasn't as good!
But there is one happy healthy baby there!!! :happydance::thumbup:
They did mention my weight but I mentioned that I go to slimming world and she just said to keep it up!

OOOOOOOO exciting times Kitty!! This is your month!! Lots of positive thoughts coming your way!! xx:hugs::dust::dust:

Littlesteph - the fact your taking less tablets must be a good sign :thumbup: and the weight gain!! Hopefully it's the start of the end of the sickness! (if that makes sense? haha

AWw congrtz on ur scan hun :)
I'm feeling loads better but yeh I'm stil down another 2lb, I'm not sure if its because I have gained and I just haven't weighed my self in a while to notice or I have lost more. I'm 16 weeks now and stil waitin4 movement x

Oh so good to hear from you ladies! Glad you are both okay. Wow biscuit I love the excitement in your post re your scan! Glad everything is okay, my heart sank for a moment when you said they was nothing there! That would be my worst fear I got there and they said erm you are not pregnant you imagined it :haha: It must be the most wonderful emotional experience seeing your baby like that for the first time <3 I hope I get to experience all of this.

It wont be long till you feel little movements Donna, so exciting! You should start to gain some of that weight back soon :)

Biscuit I am still on the weight loss struggle and know when I go back to see the fs it could be mentioned so I am worried esp since when he asked me what I weighed first time I said less as I had not weighed myself in a while so it was a kind of guess :blush:

xx

@Biscuit, yea I have been feeling better, at long last lol. yesterday was the first time in about a week or 2 that I had to take 3 tablets, I just felt so ill.

Donna I've not felt movement yet either, had midwife yesterday and luckily she was not concerned about not feeling movement yet, wasn't happy with my bp though. 80/58. she was a little worried about baby's heart rate at first it was 110 then she checked again and it went up to 130, she's also put me on iron tablets which I should get soon as my iron levels are a little low. only just though.

Aww bless u hope ur feeling better soon.
I really thought we would of felt movement by now I hope its not long .
I've got the midwife thursday coming .
She won't listen 4 the heartbeat tho they don't do it round here untill 24 weeks. .
My doppler doesn't tell me the rate of heartrate either , and even when I find it I worry its not even the babies heartbeat even tho ino it is and so many people have said it is lol.

I've got the midwife thursday then its only 3 weeks till my scan. Its going so fast this time around ..
I just can't believe I've stil not gained any weight to my knowlegde :/ x I'm liivng of fast foods lol x

Aww bless u hope ur feeling better soon.
I really thought we would of felt movement by now I hope its not long .
I've got the midwife thursday coming .
She won't listen 4 the heartbeat tho they don't do it round here untill 24 weeks. .
My doppler doesn't tell me the rate of heartrate either , and even when I find it I worry its not even the babies heartbeat even tho ino it is and so many people have said it is lol.

I've got the midwife thursday then its only 3 weeks till my scan. Its going so fast this time around ..
I just can't believe I've stil not gained any weight to my knowlegde :/ x I'm liivng of fast foods lol x

yea I would have thought so as well, I had felt james when I was 15 weeks. really shows how different areas do it different ways.
it is going pretty fast. i'm counting till the scan can't wait to find out the sex. I've gained 2lb, means i'm still down 8lbs though. yea I have too, ended up sending hubby to chippy last night because I really wanted chips and we had none in the house lol x

I'm counting down to . :) can't wait . I found babies heartbeat last nite .. So there's something .yeh its really mad how they do things differently . Yeh I felt my son around 15/16 weeks .
Hopefuli will be soon4 us.
I've put my bump pic up in 2nd tri. Defo getting big .
I'm down . 20lbs I think. Or just over x

I'm counting down to . :) can't wait . I found babies heartbeat last nite .. So there's something .yeh its really mad how they do things differently . Yeh I felt my son around 15/16 weeks .

Just checked out your pix Donna, bump is getting big! x :)

:happydance: for finding the heartbeat, hubby won't let me buy a new Doppler, says I don't need one as I have one, I keep telling him its rubbish and that I didn't find the heartbeat with it till I was about 30 odd weeks.
ooo gonna take a lookies in sec, still got to do mine, might do mine tomorrow. I feel huge already. the size I am now I was about 20 weeks with james.
wow 20lbs is quite a bit. think hubby would have killed me if I lost that much. he doesn't like that fact I lost 10lb let alone 20lb lol x

sorry ladies we've kinda taking over your thread with out pregnancy talk.
hoping you'll get to soon us soon.

Aww bless lol. Yeh well my oh is far from pleased at the weight I've lost bt I was over weight since having my son anyway so I'm not skinny now lol.
I hope I start gaining soon tho I don't like losing so much , I cudnt shift it wen I wasn't pregnant lol.
Aww thanks girls. I no I'm getting big!

Yeh sorry girls! I really hope u all join us soon! X I have a good feeling x

Sorry ive been awol ladies life has been so hectic.
Just letting you all no we finally got our :bfp::bfp::bfp::bfp: this month :happydance:
will have a good catch up on this thread when i get an hour or two :dohh::haha:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->