Clearblue trials - UK

Did you get the email littlesteph? You might still hear. I wanted us all to get it :(. Well reading through all the paperwork with the consent, it indicate as it is a trial we can not fully rely on the results. Is anyone going to also continue what they were already doing? ie OPKs, temperatures etc.

I had considered buying a monitor and wondered about the current one? We could use our £50 voucher towards one if we are not lucky during the trial! :)
I hava't heard anything. despite signing up the day this thread was created looks like i wasn't chosen :(. oh well have enough opks to last

Nope no email :(

:( Seems odd, makes you wonder how they did the selection since you applied when we all did.
Did you get the email littlesteph? You might still hear. I wanted us all to get it :(. Well reading through all the paperwork with the consent, it indicate as it is a trial we can not fully rely on the results. Is anyone going to also continue what they were already doing? ie OPKs, temperatures etc.

I had considered buying a monitor and wondered about the current one? We could use our £50 voucher towards one if we are not lucky during the trial! :)
I hava't heard anything. despite signing up the day this thread was created looks like i wasn't chosen :(. oh well have enough opks to last

Nope no email :(

hi ladies ive just started the trial.. Im going to still use my old monitor tho.. just to see if they both say the same thing... could be interesting :)

Wonder if any of us gets a call today, I doubt I will I didn't put a 1st class stamp on the enevelope as it was free post I did tell my hubby 2 but he said he forgot so no idea when they'll get it x

when do we start is when we get it, or on the 1st day of our next cycle

when do we start is when we get it, or on the 1st day of our next cycle

We start on our first day of our next cycle we also have to take a pregnancy test even though we have a bleed to make sure that its a real witch. We do the trial for one month so until next bleed or positive pregnancy test.
I was a little confused because they say they want the pee from the pregnancy test I assumed that would just be if we had a positive one a the end, now I am wondering if we have to send the negative one from the start as well. I figure it will become clear when the pack arrives

I'm mid cycle and in the trial and just letting you know that you need to do the following:-

- set up the monitor between day 1 & day 4 of your cycle
- take a pregnancy test (not a monitor one) - you do not need to save the wee
- the testing needs to be done in the morning
- monitor will start asking you to test on day 6

anything else you need to know, let me know x

i think thats everything, i'll probly understand more when it all arrives

Is the trial still available? I can't find it anywhere? X

when did you send it off?

free post usually takes longer to get to them. no idea why

Only yesterday yeh I told my boyfriend to put a stamp on and he didn't idiot lol x

posted mine today so will await a reply next week.. im mid cycle anyway so cant use it till july 12th anyway :haha:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->