Clearblue trials - UK

Checked back over my charts and I have never got to this many days without af showing her face. Scared to be hopeful. Will use an ic in morning. Said to hubby I will get another test and he was wait till tuesday which will be cd30! So easy for him to say he is not popping to the loo every few minutes to check lol. This really is torture Donna!

Hi ladies still no af! I was due Thursday or Friday and I am usually pretty spot on so it is a day late. So I tested this morning and I am def losing the plot. I have ic tests and certainly do not trust them, I think either I had an evap or I am going proper mad as I had a pink second line not too faint and thought I am going to show husband see what he thinks but by time I got myself sorted (was on loo tmi) I looked again and could not see anything :dohh: I may of imagined it :haha: Also I still strongly feel like af is going to happen, pretty hard to explain this to a man. xxx

Fingers crossed for you. Mine started of really faint on ic even aftet af was due

I think we're all hopeful for you, fingers crossed for the mornings test

It is morning, I just went back to bed lol. BFN on ic :/ still no af! Going to loo checking like a crazy woman cos feel kind of wet (tmi). If she is holding off to surprise me she is too cruel. ARRRRRGH I really am going crazy here! :wacko:

sorry it was bfn :( fingers crossed its a late implanter rather than the nasty witch

Honestly do not know what my body is playing at! Today is actually only 14 dpo because of my shorter cycles, but I am 2 days late. I thought maybe my cycles are getting longer I really do not know. This has been a strange cycle all round. I was almost getting hopeful but now I do not know what to think! I will get some decent tests today if we go out and wait till tomorrow morning, if not will pop out in morning for some....if witch does not arrive before. x

Good luck hun! Ur not out til af is here! X I find my afternoon wee stronger than my 1st x

Good luck hun! Ur not out til af is here! X I find my afternoon wee stronger than my 1st x

Thanks hun. No show yet! I feel terrible, purely with anxiety of not knowing. I have a headache :( Going to see if I can get a frer in morning if af is not here. I did do another ic this afternoon but been peeing lots so it was not so concentrated. xx

Spotting. I am out ladies. Been such a weird cycle, angry for letting myself hope. Lots of tears but lots of hugs from my lovely hubby. Xx

Thanks ladies, I will be fine. Mother nature is a cruel bitch lol. Feel dreadful this morning other than over emotional I have a splitting headache and full on period pain. Wonder what is going on with my body and thinking maybe my cycles are going to be long...oh no point trying to figure it out eh :haha: So I am due to ovulate before I see fs so in theory one more chance but think I need to just chill in the run up to this. The most frustrating thing is I have no reason why it is not happening for us, though this is not that unusual I know from browsing here. The thought of all the jabs, scans and waiting with ivf not to mention will I produce enough 'good' eggs, will they fertilise and will they take. Yeah and the money, which would not matter if it works. It is also gutting just not to have got there naturally :(

Anyway I hope you are all feeling well, keep updating me with your progress. I love to read it. xxx

I'm so sorry hun :( big hugs. Ino how heart breaking it can be . I tried for 3 years for my son. We had no reason as to why I wasn't getting pregnant which made it worse.
Try to relax this month and just go with the flow . Ino how hard it is though. You will get there in the end x
Thanks ladies, I will be fine. Mother nature is a cruel bitch lol. Feel dreadful this morning other than over emotional I have a splitting headache and full on period pain. Wonder what is going on with my body and thinking maybe my cycles are going to be long...oh no point trying to figure it out eh :haha: So I am due to ovulate before I see fs so in theory one more chance but think I need to just chill in the run up to this. The most frustrating thing is I have no reason why it is not happening for us, though this is not that unusual I know from browsing here. The thought of all the jabs, scans and waiting with ivf not to mention will I produce enough 'good' eggs, will they fertilise and will they take. Yeah and the money, which would not matter if it works. It is also gutting just not to have got there naturally :(

Anyway I hope you are all feeling well, keep updating me with your progress. I love to read it. xxx

took me 25 months to fall pregnant with my son, I also had no reason for it, hubby's sperm test can back normal all my blood work came back normal. I have a feeling mine was due to the pill I was on before trying for a baby. wasn't after I had him that I heard it can make getting pregnant after difficult. before fallen pregnant with him I had a chemical pregnancy. very painful experience both mentally and physical, I had the worst cramping for 2 weeks. because it took so long to fall with my son is the reason we started so early with this one. never thought it would happen so quickly.
A lady I used to work with went through IVF recently and it worked for her, our little ones were born a month apart. x

took me 25 months to fall pregnant with my son, I also had no reason for it, hubby's sperm test can back normal all my blood work came back normal. I have a feeling mine was due to the pill I was on before trying for a baby. wasn't after I had him that I heard it can make getting pregnant after difficult. before fallen pregnant with him I had a chemical pregnancy. very painful experience both mentally and physical, I had the worst cramping for 2 weeks. because it took so long to fall with my son is the reason we started so early with this one. never thought it would happen so quickly.
A lady I used to work with went through IVF recently and it worked for her, our little ones were born a month apart. x

I do wonder if it is anything to do with the pill I was taking, it is strange that my cycles were shorter than were before and of course I just put this down to my age. I do remember asking gp if pill could effect my fertility when started it as had never took mini pill before (which due to some family a locum decided to give me) and he said know and I only asked as a colleague tried for ages after finishing mini pill. I am think maybe it is taking me this long to return to normal and like you we tested fine. Testing did tell me I can not try forever because of my egg reserve but other than that nothing is really wrong. I have not been trying so long really in the whole scheme of things but I am racing against the clock a bit.

Feel better to be able to talk about it on here, you know how I feel. Also got stuck into my work today (work from home) and that has helped. xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->