Clearblue trials - UK

Whooop!!! So happy 4u !
This threads so lucky !!!!
:happydance: congrts hun! How far ru! X
Sorry ive been awol ladies life has been so hectic.
Just letting you all no we finally got our :bfp::bfp::bfp::bfp: this month :happydance:
will have a good catch up on this thread when i get an hour or two :dohh::haha:

Whooop!!! So happy 4u !
This threads so lucky !!!!
:happydance: congrts hun! How far ru! X
Sorry ive been awol ladies life has been so hectic.
Just letting you all no we finally got our :bfp::bfp::bfp::bfp: this month :happydance:
will have a good catch up on this thread when i get an hour or two :dohh::haha:

af was due yesterday but i ovulate later in my cycle so by ov date im 4 weeks today so very early days..

been checking back for mrskitty but she hasnt been back to this thread :/

Hi Ladies I am here! Had not been back as not much to report and know you are all busy n stuff, probably would of just loaded the thread with phantom symptoms and weepy it is never gonna happen stuff :haha:

My AF is due Thursday or Friday so fingers crossed for a miracle lol. I have had a weird sort of a cycle, have had back pain and cramps since ovulation but do not think it is a symptom. Kind of concerned something is not right in that department though. Three and a half weeks till see FS so guess we have one last shot at doing stuff naturally. A lot of discussion as to if we tell certain people if we start IVF, but I do not want to tell anyone as I hate a fuss and it might not work!

So how are you all doing? I have missed you all, need to know how you are doing? I see we have two onions and an apple seed :haha: love those tickers! Biscuit does not have a veggie on hers but a tiny bump is appearing :) :hugs: xxxx

i'm sorry kitty.
I don't think i'd tell people I started IVF if that was me, same reason you mentioned, just in case it didn't work, I really have my fingers crossed that you don't have to go through it.

Apart from still suffering with morning sickness and being put on iron tablets and antibiotics, i'm not to bad. just got over a cold so feeling better then I have done. I have my scan on the 10th, hoping to find out what baby is.

i'm sorry kitty.
I don't think i'd tell people I started IVF if that was me, same reason you mentioned, just in case it didn't work, I really have my fingers crossed that you don't have to go through it.

Apart from still suffering with morning sickness and being put on iron tablets and antibiotics, i'm not to bad. just got over a cold so feeling better then I have done. I have my scan on the 10th, hoping to find out what baby is.

Hi Steph, good to hear from you though sorry you have not been feeling so good still :( Hopefully you will start to feel better soon. The 10th is not far away, how exciting! You have a little boy already yeah? I am not sure I would want to know but think my husband would so he would probably get his own way lol.

I am 9 or 10 dpo af due tomorrow or Friday but this afternoon I feel it is pending urgh. x

i'm sorry kitty.

Hi Steph, good to hear from you though sorry you have not been feeling so good still :( Hopefully you will start to feel better soon. The 10th is not far away, how exciting! You have a little boy already yeah? I am not sure I would want to know but think my husband would so he would probably get his own way lol.

I am 9 or 10 dpo af due tomorrow or Friday but this afternoon I feel it is pending urgh. x

thank you, its not going well at the moment 3 days in a row I've thrown up now lol, nope 2 weeks away, can't wait getting really excited, yea I have a little boy, almost 7 months. gonna have my hands full. i'm far too impatient not to know. hubby really thinks we're having another boy, I think this one could be a girl. soon find out.

oh that sucks, well have my fingers crossed for you anyways x

Hope ur ok miss kitty x
Fingers crossed this is ur month and I also wudnt tell people I'd started ivf I don't think just incase it didn't work..

I'm 18 weeks today! And a sweet potato, :)

Only 15 days ! Till we no the sex. Everything is good this end. No sickness anymore and feeling loads better x
My little boy had his 1st hair cut yday and I sobbed lol x

i'm sorry kitty.

thank you, its not going well at the moment 3 days in a row I've thrown up now lol, nope 2 weeks away, can't wait getting really excited, yea I have a little boy, almost 7 months. gonna have my hands full. i'm far too impatient not to know. hubby really thinks we're having another boy, I think this one could be a girl. soon find out.

No sign of the witch yet but feeling crappy so just matter of time. Blimey Steph I really hoped your sickness would of eased into your second tri, you do not do things by halves! Were you this bad last time? Aw I did not realise your little one was only 7 months :) you will manage fine hun my mum and friend both had two little ones in nappies. They say it is never easy but us woman are built to cope with such things. I look forward to finding out if its a girl or boy, hubby will be smug if he is right eh! x

Donna lovely to hear from you and your little sweet potato lol. Do you think it is a girl or boy potato? Not long and you will find out :happydance: Did your little one cry when he got his hair cut or just you lol? I know my friends little one was hysterical when he went to get his hair cut and another friend used to cut her boys hair when he was a sleep! He was running round one day and his hair was a state, she said she only managed one side and he woke up :haha:

Oh the ivf thing, I said to hubby I think it is what we are destined for last night. Really would be a bad move telling people though I know others do. I think both mothers would be an utter nightmare and this would boil me up all the fuss and interfering. Stress would not help the situation. Then there is the pity if it does not work, I know I will come on here and get understanding but think it will be pity elsewhere and I hate that. Anyway when I see the fs I will be a few days into tww so do not know how that will work, reading lots on here about it but it all seems complicated and confusing :dohh: xx

Aww bless . Nope he didn't cry he was such a big boy.
I have no idea , I kinda think a girl but maybe its wishful thinking . I'm really not fussed tho. As long as their healthly x hope this is ur month x

i'm sorry kitty.

No sign of the witch yet but feeling crappy so just matter of time. Blimey Steph I really hoped your sickness would of eased into your second tri, you do not do things by halves! Were you this bad last time? Aw I did not realise your little one was only 7 months :) you will manage fine hun my mum and friend both had two little ones in nappies. They say it is never easy but us woman are built to cope with such things. I look forward to finding out if its a girl or boy, hubby will be smug if he is right eh! x

Donna lovely to hear from you and your little sweet potato lol. Do you think it is a girl or boy potato? Not long and you will find out :happydance: Did your little one cry when he got his hair cut or just you lol? I know my friends little one was hysterical when he went to get his hair cut and another friend used to cut her boys hair when he was a sleep! He was running round one day and his hair was a state, she said she only managed one side and he woke up :haha:

Oh the ivf thing, I said to hubby I think it is what we are destined for last night. Really would be a bad move telling people though I know others do. I think both mothers would be an utter nightmare and this would boil me up all the fuss and interfering. Stress would not help the situation. Then there is the pity if it does not work, I know I will come on here and get understanding but think it will be pity elsewhere and I hate that. Anyway when I see the fs I will be a few days into tww so do not know how that will work, reading lots on here about it but it all seems complicated and confusing :dohh: xx

that's good, hopefully it doesn't turn up at all. last time I nausea through out and was sick once a week, apart from 4 or 5 weeks in the 3rd tri. I can't wait to find out, yea I think my hubby will be too if he's right, he was last time lol x

No af yet....mother nature is torturing me now! I had cramp at bed time yesterday so though she would show up during night but no, cramp this morning but still nothing yet. Still sure is going to happen which makes the waiting even more annoying! :wacko:

cramping can be a good thing, I had cramping with both of my pregnancies, really have my fingers crossed for you, so hoping AF stays away for you.
are you going to test?

No af yet....mother nature is torturing me now! I had cramp at bed time yesterday so though she would show up during night but no, cramp this morning but still nothing yet. Still sure is going to happen which makes the waiting even more annoying! :wacko:

have you tested? are you due today and are you regular usually

Hi ladies still no af! I was due Thursday or Friday and I am usually pretty spot on so it is a day late. So I tested this morning and I am def losing the plot. I have ic tests and certainly do not trust them, I think either I had an evap or I am going proper mad as I had a pink second line not too faint and thought I am going to show husband see what he thinks but by time I got myself sorted (was on loo tmi) I looked again and could not see anything :dohh: I may of imagined it :haha: Also I still strongly feel like af is going to happen, pretty hard to explain this to a man. xxx

Awww! :) I'm keeping my fingers crossed 4 u! Mine was really faint to start with & u do feel like af is gna come anymin wen pregnant x
Hi ladies still no af! I was due Thursday or Friday and I am usually pretty spot on so it is a day late. So I tested this morning and I am def losing the plot. I have ic tests and certainly do not trust them, I think either I had an evap or I am going proper mad as I had a pink second line not too faint and thought I am going to show husband see what he thinks but by time I got myself sorted (was on loo tmi) I looked again and could not see anything :dohh: I may of imagined it :haha: Also I still strongly feel like af is going to happen, pretty hard to explain this to a man. xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->