Clearblue trials - UK

OMG!!! :happydance: :happydance: :happydance: :happydance:
Massive congrats, so so happy for you :D
I wouldn't worry, or at least try not.
I did so many tests when I fell pregnant with James, I think I must have done one every day for a week to make myself believe.
Congrats again :) XX

Omg !!!!!!
I'm so so so happy 4 u kitty ! I cud do a lil whoop4 u :) !
And I was the same hun, I did so many tests with both these pregnancys!
This is such a lucky thread ! We all got our bfps!!! Well the ones who posted reg! X
Congrtz hun! X

Thanks ladies I think it is a lucky thread! I think there will be much more poss to come lol. Apparently I will have a scan at six weeks because I was under the fs so I might start to believe it then. I felt today like af was coming, a heavy fast feeling? Is that normal? I was shocked when did first test an ic hence I didn't trust it and bought a couple of frer. I am going to be super paranoid lol. Xx

yea its normal, I had period type pains just before getting my bfp and have done a few time since. when I was pregnant with james for a good 3 4 months around the time af would be due i'd get period type pains then.
can't wait to hear how the rest of your pregnancy goes, so excited for you x

yea its normal, I had period type pains just before getting my bfp and have done a few time since. when I was pregnant with james for a good 3 4 months around the time af would be due i'd get period type pains then.
can't wait to hear how the rest of your pregnancy goes, so excited for you x

Thanks for the reassurance Steph! Obviously I have not told anyone so glad Ihad you girls to ask! Did another free lol and still have my strong lines lol. Thanks again :) x

that's ok, we all need reassurance at the start, glad to hear the lines are still strong x

Period pains r defo normal hun, I was always expecting my af to show up!! :)
Glad uve got strong lines :) so exciting ! X
Glad u get ur early scan x

so sorry ive been awol ladies. life took over and sickness hit bad so ive not been upto much. im 10 weeks now had 2 scans and all is perfect :)

kitty im so so so pleased for you :) :)

congrats to you ladies who found out your team :thumbup:

Okay!!! Phew!!! OH MY GOODNESS I'm so excited for you and GUTTED I missed it being posted!!!!! Yaaaaaayyyyy!!! Is that all of us with a bun on the oven now?
I read through all those posts and didn't even notice you had it in your ticker!! lol

Okay, for some reason I cant get in on my phone and I've not had my laptop! But I have in front of me now and you ladies have my full attention!

I've been hectic.....I mentioned the squatter in my flat!? well it's gross....we found needles and ewwwwwwwwww the place is gross! It's been empty nearly a month :O( I'm trying my hardest to go and paint and stuff but I have to take the other two munchkins with me (needles and gross stuff gone now) AND we want to sort the house we're living in out .....I'M SO TIRED!!! with still loads more to do!

My second scan is Nov 12th :happydance: BUT I've been helping out a friend of mine and she paid for a private scan for me as a 'thankyou' :hugs:

:blue:

I'll have THREE boys lol everyone was (and still is) convinced its a girl lol :dohh: BUT as I said to oh - it was a gender scan and it's her job to look for little willys :haha: and if they cant see they get you to go back another day!

Sooooooooooooooo ladies what else have I missed? you all on Facebook?

I've changed my ticker to match you guys :O) xx

I'm having a sweet potato at the moment lol

Ladies - any advice on bras? I'm desperate for some new ones!!! I was gonna save and get this https://www.cakelingerie.com/nursing-bras/underwire/ginger-macaroon-bra reckon it would be any good?

Yay Biscuit you are back!!!! I was going to tell you in a message but was not sure you were coming back, so glad you did :) Thanks for the congrats ladies.

God that sounds awful with the squaters! Glad to hear they have gone and the awful stuff they left :(

I am not sure if it is too early to stick my vegetable ticker on yet lol, I could not find it on that site? I know it is a mere poppy seed at the moment lol. I did yet another test today (hmm no. six), it was one of those digital ones that shows weeks since conception and it said 2-3 weeks which hey I know when it happened lol but it made me feel better. I have the worst bloating and wind especially on a night, making for a very uncomfortable sleep. Any tips welcome :( Oh and I am very tired.

Biscuit you already know you are having a boy?! That is three boys so far. Hope will you ask the sex?

Lovely to hear from everyone :happydance:

kitty that's great the test came up 2-3, shows the pregnancy is progressing.

Sorry to hear about the squatters Biscuit.

I think that is all us regular posters preggers now, a lucky thread for us regulars lol

Nice to hear of u girls. Aww congrts on team :blue: biscuit that's 3 boys for us so far x

aww how lovely so many blue bumps :)
We will be hopefully finding out the sex when the time comes.

I'm so so glad we all got our bfps! :) excitng times!
I'm 23 weeks today! 1 week til v day! :) x

I have just been over and backed straight out of the first trimester threads, a lot of doom and gloom and it has scared me (you did warn me hope). I need to stop reading so much! I wish the next few weeks were over, I am a bit scared. Woke up today feeling rough, sooooo tired and my windy tum is disturbing my sleep.

Be funny if we all end up with blue bumps! xx

Yeh 1st tri can be scary.. I'd stay away. :) aww the 1st few works seem forever. It has gone really fast4 me tho . Its normal to feel scared hun. I've been sat all day thinking he hasn't moved much for him to give me a good few kicks lol x

Thanks Donna, at least I do not feel alone in feeling like this now. I hope the weeks pass quick, I want to enjoy this and not spend the whole time worrying about the what ifs.

Can not believe you are 23 weeks already, that does seem to have gone quick! Are you getting big? x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->