Clearblue trials - UK

some pills do effect fertility, they don't tell you that. I don't even think its on the list of side effects.
it dose help finding people you can talk to about it, who do know some what of how your feeling.
I was so sick of hearing people tell me it will happen when it happens or I know how you feel, when actually they didn't, they had only been trying 2 or 3 months.
I really do hope you get your rainbow baby soon, and I can't wait till the day you tell you finally got your bfp. x

I was also sick of people saying it will happen soon or stop trying etc! Nothing makes u feel better . I hope u get ur bfp to hun! Soon :) x

Lol that is the most crazy thing people say 'stop trying' oh and relax and it will happen. To think I had times when I was taking precautions I worried I could of got pregnant as I missed a pill...was never going to happen. Not long for me to wait till see fs anyway, couple of weeks! xx

Ladies!! I've missed you! My internet has been down and I could get on my phone for some reason! and I've had a super stressful time with my property and a squatter!!

Mrs Kitty - huge hugs xx I swear if I heard 'it will happen when you least expect it' once more I would have smacked someone xx

Hows everyone feeling?

Hi hun, how are u! Wow ur nearly 15 weeks alredi :)
I'm 19+1 ! 7 days til my scan. I'm good thanks x

Hi Biscuit :wave: Squatter?? OMG! Hope everything is sorted now. We have missed you!

Time is flying by for you ladies :) xx

I can't believe how fast its all going.
my morning sickness is finally getting better, only felt sick 2 or 3 times this week and haven't been sick since Saturday. I have my scan one Thursday super excited.
hubby says if its a girl we can go shopping after. if its a boy we don't actually need anything.

Hey ladies! Just checking in to see how you all are? Steph & Donna have you had your scans yet? I hope everyone is feeling well? Nothing much happening here, cd 12 not pee'd on a opk even as needed to relax. Not to say I won't be trying for one less attempt over next few days lol. FS next week and not sure what will happen, hubby said it depends if you want to try longer :/ I said I do not really know what the timeline is given my numbers. I think I should go with what the FS says.

Anyway would love to here how you are all getting on. xxxx :hugs:

Hope ur ok hun!
I had my scan this morning

I'm team :blue: again!
Baby chad :)
He's to cute x

hope everyone is doing well
had my scan yesterday also team :blue: again.

hiya ladies
how are you all doing?
my little one is just getting over a cold and he's teething, not been the best 2 weeks for him. He's dealing really well with it, most of the time he's still his happy self.

hiya ladies
how are you all doing?
my little one is just getting over a cold and he's teething, not been the best 2 weeks for him. He's dealing really well with it, most of the time he's still his happy self.

Hiya! Sorry to here your wee boy has not been so good, hope he is better soon. Love your new profile pic :)

I am cycle day 18, nothing to report this month other than a lack of any symptoms I can imagine are the real thing lol. Got a date to start ivf! Next month after next cycle. Still hoping for a miracle before and have one more shot after this cycle ends in theory. Feel so much better knowing we are doing something. Was freaking fs might make me lose more weight but it was not even mentioned in discussion and it means I have another month to lose a bit more which I need to. Other than that all's good! Would love to hear how everyone is doing, Biscuit has not visited here for a while :( x

hiya ladies
how are you all doing?

Hiya! Sorry to here your wee boy has not been so good, hope he is better soon. Love your new profile pic :)

I am cycle day 18, nothing to report this month other than a lack of any symptoms I can imagine are the real thing lol. Got a date to start ivf! Next month after next cycle. Still hoping for a miracle before and have one more shot after this cycle ends in theory. Feel so much better knowing we are doing something. Was freaking fs might make me lose more weight but it was not even mentioned in discussion and it means I have another month to lose a bit more which I need to. Other than that all's good! Would love to hear how everyone is doing, Biscuit has not visited here for a while :( x

thank you, he's getting better slowly, just glad he's still his happy self. thank you.
really hope you do get your bfp, just try and relax as much as possible and try not to stress to much, I know so much easier said then done, glad you finally got a date for ivf, fingers crossed it won't have to come that.

I've not heard anything from biscuit not even on other forums. x

Glad u got ur date for ivf hun :)
But really hoping u get ur bfp b4 hand ! :)

Fingers crossed4u !
I'm good :)
Hope ur ok kitty x

Glad u got ur date for ivf hun :)
But really hoping u get ur bfp b4 hand ! :)

Fingers crossed4u !
I'm good :)
Hope ur ok kitty x

I am good, a lot more relaxed thanks. Look at your gorgeous babies in your profile pic, love it. Glad you are doing well. We just need to hear from Hope Biscuit! x

Hellooooooooo! Is anybody here??? I got my :bfp: today! In total shock and need to do a billion other test to believe it. Not sure my husband is convinced. It is a strong line on a frer, I shouldnt be doubtful right? Worried it wont stick :wacko: xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->