• baby%20chad%2020+1.jpg
    baby%20chad%2020+1.jpg
    27.9 KB · Views: 3
Bless u hun,
Ino its gone so fast!
17 weeks and my little man wil be here x

He's my 23 week bump pic :)
And a pic of my 20 week scan x

Omg! Wow, yes that answers my question about is your bump getting big lol. I wonder if he is going to be a big lad as you are neat still all bump. You can not really tell though eh my sister was massive with her first by end and he was a wee thing. Aw your scan is so clear, so lovely :) Thanks for sharing :) :hugs: xx

Wow that's a good bump!!! I seem to have grown something pretty quick this last week?! it been a bit like 'where has this come from?' lol

Mrskitty - it's totally normal to worry!! This is my third baby and I STILL worry .........probably more on this one that the others!! I will confess I took over 20 tests on this one (2 for £1 in Asda)

We've all been talking a while and we all got our bfp now - Tell me more ladies...........(I'm nosey haha)

Where you from? I'm in South Wales, I'm 30, this is my third little munchkin .....my oh is 29 in a few weeks, we been married 3 years, I became a stay at home Mum after my second was born but I'm studying to become a teaching assistant for when all my babies have grown I can kinda work similar hours to school hours!

Tell me about you.........

Nice to hear of u girls. Aww congrts on team :blue: biscuit that's 3 boys for us so far x

When you say your having another boy - do people look sorry for you? People give us this 'look' and say oh are you disappointed? :shrug:

Errrrrrrrr NO!!! :growlmad: I love the two boys I have, they're perfect!! Why not have another!!! :happydance: lol

It's really starting to annoy me!! And I get 'will you have another to see if you have a girl?' or 'leave it now - no more your just not meant to have a girl' :gun::gun::gun::saywhat:

As if I need random people telling me what I can and cant do!

.....Okay rant over! lol

Thanks girls :) I love my bump :D
He's going to be a big boy I think . My son was 9lb 5oz born . I've got excali the same bump as b4 . I was all bump then 2 ! :)

Biscuit baby yes totally and I could scream!
My next door neighbour knocked my door to see what I'm having . I said boy. She was like oh a girl would been nice ! It cuda been a girl !
I was like omg ! How rude ! He's healthy and perfect .. Excali boys r so loving ! I'm over the moon.
But yeh people defo assume ur devasted its not a girl

I fell down the stairs ths mornign :( bit worried he's been moving bt I'm gna be checked out I think .

So I'm donna 25 from wolverhampton.
Been with my partner nearly 6 years. He's 26.
Our little boys nearly 2. Feb he wil be 2 . 2 weeks b4 babys born x

Aw Donna, I am sure everything will be fine but it is best to get checked. Blimey your son was a big boy born!

I rang fertility clinic to book my six week scan and was told I need to have bloods to confirm and check progesterone levels, I went straight away to get that done and will get results late afternoon or Monday. I am now scared 1. were the six tests I did wrong lol and also what if my progesterone levels are not what they should be arrggh! Maybe if everything is as it should be I will feel a bit better.

I feel old compared to you all lol! I am 39 and northerner living near London for 5 years, married 2 and a bit, been together 6. My work situation is a weird on self employed/temp/housewife. I feel lucky I am able to take it all easy! I would never of left having kids so late but we met in our thirties and were not sure we wanted kids, but I always said it would be about the right person and the right time. We both seemed to get the feeling we wanted a baby at same time. I think my biological clock was ticking lol. :)

Hiya ladies
I'm 25 hubby is 24 tomorrow just had our 3rd year wedding anniversary, we've been together almost 8 years, i'm from Hampshire. my little is 8 months old, 17 weeks till he turns one and till my due date.

my morning sickness has gone but has been replaced with heartburn.
I feel so big compared to what I was like with my son, although looking back there is not much difference.

this is my bump from last week, haven't done one for this week yet, I don't feel like much growth has happened though. Braxton hicks are happening more often now, dreading what they are going to be like in later pregnancy.

Attachments

• b222weeks.jpg
    b222weeks.jpg
    34.6 KB · Views: 0
You have a lovely neat bump Steph!

Well I am just back from hospital and I am more worried than I was before! My hsg levels are high and as they should be (well at least I was not imagining I was pregnant ;) ) but my progesterone is borderline. The nurse said they like it to be 60 and mine is 57.5 and they have given me perseries as a precaution :( So I am thankful I am under their care as I would not of been offered the blood tests at this stage nhs. I am not sure how worried I should be, I googled the levels and I think the hospital measurements are different as what I read is that it should be above 10 :wacko: So I have to go back in a few days to have it checked again to see if they have risen. :shrug:

Just checking in girls. Hope ur all ok! Can't wait til thursday! Its my v day :) x

i'm sure it will be fine kitty. so glad that they are given you extra care

Thanks. Feel a bit more positive. Feel a bit sick and a bit tired, strangely happy as long as I remain feeling so yukky! Hope everyone else is feeling good? x

that's a good way to look at the morning sickness lol.

yea i'm good, not had morning sickness in awhile now, just suffering from low iron and low blood pressure, have midwife on Thursday, looking forward to that as get to hear baby's heartbeat again.

yea i'm good, not had morning sickness in awhile now, just suffering from low iron and low blood pressure, have midwife on Thursday, looking forward to that as get to hear baby's heartbeat again.

Must be lovely and reassuring hearing the heartbeat :) Got my gp appointment today which I imagine will be a non event, not sure if I book my first midwife appointment or if it is sent out to me. Anyway I guess I will find out soon enough! x

I recorded baby kicking last night !!
He kicks hard and makes my belly wobble lol. I also saw what I think was his bum sticking right out ! X
Midwife for me thursday too, :) ill hear heartbeat & ill be 24 weeks! So v day 4 me ! Whoop x

Must be lovely and reassuring hearing the heartbeat :) Got my gp appointment today which I imagine will be a non event, not sure if I book my first midwife appointment or if it is sent out to me. Anyway I guess I will find out soon enough! x

it is, got hubby coming with me so he'll get to hear as well.
how did the gp appointment go?
every doctors is different, my doctor maked me book midwife before I left. x

I can not wait to hear the heartbeat :) Gp appointment went well, I never go to dr so it was someone I have not seen before and she was lovely. Took my bp which was fine. I told her about the progesterone levels and basically she did not seem too concerned said not to focus on that too much because if something is going to happen this early we have no real control and she is right. She said all my symptoms are good signs. So positive thinking! Got my form for prescriptions and need to let her know which hospital I want, think I get first midwife appt at 10 weeks. x

I can not wait to hear the heartbeat :) Gp appointment went well, I never go to dr so it was someone I have not seen before and she was lovely. Took my bp which was fine. I told her about the progesterone levels and basically she did not seem too concerned said not to focus on that too much because if something is going to happen this early we have no real control and she is right. She said all my symptoms are good signs. So positive thinking! Got my form for prescriptions and need to let her know which hospital I want, think I get first midwife appt at 10 weeks. x

that's good, glad you had a nice gp. always better when you have a nice one. makes you feel more relaxed about everything. 10 weeks seems quite late, I always thought they were at about 8 weeks and bloods were at 10 weeks, might be different where you are, I know every area works differently. x

I saw my midwife at 8 weeks and had bloods done at the same time . Bt yeh Every area is diff tho , Glad all went well kitty. Time flies it really does! X

I thought ten weeks seems a long time, we will see if she's right eh. Off for follow up bloods this morning so should find out today, main thing is that I see an increase wait has been three days. Fingers crossed! X

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->