Clearblue trials - UK

have my fingers crossed for you. By the sounds of how things are going so far, everything will be as it should.

have my fingers crossed for you. By the sounds of how things are going so far, everything will be as it should.

Steph I just got my call with my blood results, I went at 9.30 so I would get them back quicker and have spent most of the day stressing! Anyway the news is good, progesterone has risen to 71 and hcg to 11,720. The numbers mean nothing to me but I am told that's good so I am happy :happydance: x

that is good that's really, shows the pregnancy is progressing as it should do :D :happydance: x

sorry I disappeared again.......managed to get an ulcer on my eye and lots of inflammation!! But the light off my phone and laptop hurts my eyes lol! I went to the opticians because my eye was a bit sore and ended up in emergency referral unit!

Sounds as if things are going nicely MrsKitty xx :O) How you feeling? Sunk in a little bit yet? lol

Hows our other pregnant Mummies? When did you feel movement? I THOUHGT I felt him move.......but now I cant......I started to worry but then I thought what if I imagined it? lol

been really tired today, ended up fallen asleep on the sofa while my son napped. had to take an anti-sickness tablet earlier for the first since I was about 17 weeks. I think I might be coming down with my son's cold, that would only make the 3rd on in the pregnancy so far.
I started feel baby move at about 17 18 weeks. not much the last few days though, he's been quite quiet. movements haven't been as strong as they usually are. I have midwife tomorrow so will talk to her about it then. still not heard anything from a consultant so have to talk to her about that as well. ooo she's gonna love me tomorrow :haha:

Biscuit that eye infection sounds nasty :( What did they give you for it? Yes it is sinking in a bit more now lol. I have been starving today, if I don't eat I feel sick. Tonight I was so hungry and when I sat down to dinner and took a mouthful I started to heave. Well I feel better if I feel crap, if that makes sense lol. I am also crying out for naps.

Steph I think I read somewhere that you are more susceptible to picking up colds when pregnant. I hope you feel better soon. Hubby has one at moment hope he keeps it to himself! Why do you have to see the consultant? xx

I'm good thanks hun. Steph little man hasn't moved much today or last night either. I'm gna mention it to midwife as well. I've got her 2moz! Can't believe its my vday 2moz! And I felt him about 17/18 weeks to x

littleSteph and Donna - your pregnancies seem to be flying by!!
also littlesteph - Bubble wrap yourself!! all my mate had with her little one was colds and sickness bugs! probably not helped if you lost weight xx Hope your feeling better soon xx

MrsKitty - I understand how you feel lol I was moaning I felt sick but then moaned when it didn't last as long because it made me worry lol! xx
Got drops I need to put in every two hours and cream but I'm a bit worried its still sore?!

I think my little man has moved! my bump seems to have gone softer and my back is aching more?! it feels as if he's kicking down on my bits?! lol

Biscuit that eye infection sounds nasty :( What did they give you for it? Yes it is sinking in a bit more now lol. I have been starving today, if I don't eat I feel sick. Tonight I was so hungry and when I sat down to dinner and took a mouthful I started to heave. Well I feel better if I feel crap, if that makes sense lol. I am also crying out for naps.

Steph I think I read somewhere that you are more susceptible to picking up colds when pregnant. I hope you feel better soon. Hubby has one at moment hope he keeps it to himself! Why do you have to see the consultant? xx

I can believe that we are, not feeling to bad at the moment just a stuffy nose and really tired.
hopefully he dose keep it to himself. its horrible having a cold while being pregnant.
i'm classed as high risk because I was induced early had a baby with IUGR, had to have a emcs and I have NF.
my midwife sorted out the consultant out today she rang them up saying that it was urgent I see someone because of being high risk and that she had sent the paper work twice already. they rang me 15 minutes later and I see them on the 28th x

I'm good thanks hun. Steph little man hasn't moved much today or last night either. I'm gna mention it to midwife as well. I've got her 2moz! Can't believe its my vday 2moz! And I felt him about 17/18 weeks to x

I mentioned it to my midwife that I hadn't felt him much later and she said at this point it's normal to feel them more some days then others, and that it's not till 28 weeks that they start to worry about movement x

littleSteph and Donna - your pregnancies seem to be flying by!!
also littlesteph - Bubble wrap yourself!! all my mate had with her little one was colds and sickness bugs! probably not helped if you lost weight xx Hope your feeling better soon xx

MrsKitty - I understand how you feel lol I was moaning I felt sick but then moaned when it didn't last as long because it made me worry lol! xx
Got drops I need to put in every two hours and cream but I'm a bit worried its still sore?!

I think my little man has moved! my bump seems to have gone softer and my back is aching more?! it feels as if he's kicking down on my bits?! lol

wish I could lol, luckily he's cold seems to be passing, still have a stuffy nose myself hoping it just goes away and doesn't turn in to a full blown cold. the cold last time defiantly didn't help with the weight lost, I hardly eat when I have a cold. thank you x

Glad you got your consultant appointment sorted Steph x

Checking in girls.

Happy v day steph, mine was yday!

And yeh he moved like crazy all last night and is wiggling away now. Can't believe we've got 16 weeks left. Hope ur all ok girls x

uuuurrrghhhhhhh

The other day I ate an apple and spent all day being sick, today I ate a plum and was sick!
...come on baby we're supposed to eat healthy!! not feeling good today and sorry for myself lol

Checking in girls.

Happy v day steph, mine was yday!

And yeh he moved like crazy all last night and is wiggling away now. Can't believe we've got 16 weeks left. Hope ur all ok girls x

thank you,
it's going so fast its scary, also mean 16 weeks till my son's first birthday. i'm counting down 2 things :haha: x

you got 2 countdowns going as well then lol
wouldn't I be funny if you ended up having this baby on your little one's birthday. hoping I have not jinxed you now lol :) x

Haa yeh ino ! I hope not tho. I don't want my boys to have to share a special day & don't want to be in hospital on my babas bday! X

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->