Clearblue trials - UK

Haa yeh ino ! I hope not tho. I don't want my boys to have to share a special day & don't want to be in hospital on my babas bday! X

completely understand that, that's one thing i'm worried about with being due on my son's first birthday, it's kinda why I am hoping they won't let me go into labour naturally.

Hiya. I am okay, super tired and wish it was Friday for my scan. Keep thinking I should feel a lot worse than what I do this week :wacko:

How you Steph? Biscuit? Donna? Hope, we have not heard from you for a while? xx

Hiya. I am okay, super tired and wish it was Friday for my scan. Keep thinking I should feel a lot worse than what I do this week :wacko:

the tiredness will past, some people are lucky are don't feel that ill in pregnancy, so I wouldn't worry about that, plus you really don't want to feel like rubbish all the time lol. Good luck for you scan Friday.

i'm good, getting more Braxton hicks had quite a few today. had to phone the hospital at the weekend as had another bleed and felt like my cervix was opening but they said it sounded like it was nothing to worry about as bleeding didn't last long but if I bleed again I have to phone straight away rather then leaving it until the morning and they'll get me in for some checks. xx

the tiredness will past, some people are lucky are don't feel that ill in pregnancy, so I wouldn't worry about that, plus you really don't want to feel like rubbish all the time lol. Good luck for you scan Friday.

i'm good, getting more Braxton hicks had quite a few today. had to phone the hospital at the weekend as had another bleed and felt like my cervix was opening but they said it sounded like it was nothing to worry about as bleeding didn't last long but if I bleed again I have to phone straight away rather then leaving it until the morning and they'll get me in for some checks. xx

It is all worry! I guess the hospital must of thought it was a fine as I am sure they would of made you go in. Have you spoken to your midwife about it? xx

It is all worry! I guess the hospital must of thought it was a fine as I am sure they would of made you go in. Have you spoken to your midwife about it? xx

it was a worry scared the hell out me, they weren't worried because I was still feeling baby move and the cramping wasn't coming and going.
no I haven't, was going to talk to her about it when I see her next. xx

it was a worry scared the hell out me, they weren't worried because I was still feeling baby move and the cramping wasn't coming and going.
no I haven't, was going to talk to her about it when I see her next. xx

Make sure you take it easy....well as much as you can with your little one. xx

I'm good , tired been xmas shopping 4 my little boy today! And I'm lying in bed nw ,
Hope ur ok girls. Steph take it easy x
Good luck 4ur scan kitty. :) not tha u need It x

Hey Ladies! How are you? Had my scan and all is well, saw my babies heartbeat :) Going back in two weeks, I think they only do this cos it is private health care. So I am relieved but no doubt the worry will kick in again soon lol. xx

So glad your scan went well.
i'm so tired, this pregnancy is taking a lot of energy out of me, heartburn is getting pretty bad too. Not felt baby move much today and I've have quite a few Braxton hicks, I think that's just where I was walking round quite a bit today though. x

Glad ur scan went well kitty,

Steph I'm always tired too . !
Really tired and I get bad heartburn,

I don't feel baby move a lot some days others he goes mad, but I'm starting to feel more prods and rolls now rather than kicks x

On wednsday I hit double digits! Can't believe it ! X

Hi ladies. Hope you have had a good weekend. You both seem to be having the same experience at the moment. I can sympathise with the heartburn, I have suffered with reflux for years to the point of vomiting. I have had it a wee bit when my tummy is empty this week. I know you suffer when you get big :(

I have been very moody the past few days, poor hubby is all I can say! I do not think he really gets how tired I feel, I guess when there is nothing physical to see they do not understand that so much is going on. He has been lovely and very patient though lol.
xx

aww bless him, men do have to put up with a lot when we are pregnant lol.
Braxton hicks are getting more often, to the point that I am debating whether to call my midwife, theres no pattern to them, I just think I might be having them to often through out the day.

aww bless him, men do have to put up with a lot when we are pregnant lol.
Braxton hicks are getting more often, to the point that I am debating whether to call my midwife, theres no pattern to them, I just think I might be having them to often through out the day.
If you are worried speak to her definitely, that's what she is there for. I didn't know you got them that early :/

i'm going to see how they are tomorrow if they are the same i'll call her. With my first I didn't get them till I was about 28 weeks, with this one they started when I 17 weeks. I posted a thread about it because I was a little worried, and felt silly phoning the midwife and quite a few people got them early.

I never got braxtons with my son and haven't this time either .. I think ill probally go over due again. Lol

I'm having terrible back ache tho . Chad is lying aqward and its causing me some pain x

your lucky not to get them, they aren't nice, leaves me quite breathless.

babies do like to lay awkwardly x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->