Clearblue trials - UK

I'm due af on tuesday so I will have to wait a whole month to use mine x

Not due till the 15th hoping I don't have to use it, but good to have it incase

I'm worried now lol what if I do it wrong haha

or have some sort of freak long cycle!!??

no way! Af showed her face early!! wasn't supposed to arrive till next week!? which means I'm gonna have to wait till next month to start the trial!
BUT it has meant I've had a 28day cycle instead of 30 odd which I feel better about :)

no way! Af showed her face early!! wasn't supposed to arrive till next week!? which means I'm gonna have to wait till next month to start the trial!
BUT it has meant I've had a 28day cycle instead of 30 odd which I feel better about :)

The time will fly by.. glad your cycle was abit shorter for you :thumbup:

I am due tomorrow so are a few of us are going to have to wait the month, we will at least be a little group doing the trial together :)

Oops I have just read your in the trial after all. I still haven't heard anything so obviously haven't been picked.

I am due tomorrow so are a few of us are going to have to wait the month, we will at least be a little group doing the trial together :)

whooooooohoooooooooo added bonus :)

I got my letter and posted it last evening, but it wont be picked up from the postbox until tuesday now :( so no idea how long it will take to get to them.

not had my letter yet, but then again only got the phone call friday so i think i should expect the letter to arrive on wednesday.

Here hoping I get a phone call to say they've received my letter 2moz & then they send my monitor out , I'm due af 2moz x

I'm hoping to get a phone call tomorrow but my phone is with sky and they're down!! just hope they ring my mobile :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->