Clearout question..

L

Laura--x

What is actually classed as a 'clearout' ?

Is it a bout of diarohhea (sp) ? Is it going atleast once a day?

I've always classed me having a clearout when i have one of those 'got to go right now' moments, and it's loose, but the more people i talk to i find they class a clearout as being able to go once/twice a day, even if it's normal?

x

I dont really know, but have wondered myself. I guess i would class it as anything that is over and above what you normally manage.

Without the use of lactalose i was going about once/twice a week throughout most of this pregnancy, the last week or 2 ive been naturally going twice a day, my experience is that it is really loose rather than the runs (sorry TMI!) xxx

I have been going two to three times a day,not runs but more loose.
Thats started in past two weeks.

I've been going 2/3 times a day for the past week so hope this is the start of my clearout!!

I've been going at least once a day, sometimes twice. I suffer from IBS (Irritable Bowel Syndrome) as well, so if I go a day without any movements I don't notice. But if I go more than a day, I really begin to notice it now.

They are loose stools, and sometimes diarehha. Not the hard stools of the 1st/2nd trimester.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->