Clearout question..

Discussion in 'Pregnancy - Third Trimester' started by Laura--x, Apr 18, 2009.

1. Laura--x

Laura--x Guest

What is actually classed as a 'clearout' ?

Is it a bout of diarohhea (sp) ? Is it going atleast once a day?

I've always classed me having a clearout when i have one of those 'got to go right now' moments, and it's loose, but the more people i talk to i find they class a clearout as being able to go once/twice a day, even if it's normal?

x

2. Smiler

Smiler Well-Known Member

I dont really know, but have wondered myself. I guess i would class it as anything that is over and above what you normally manage.

3. sarah_george

sarah_george ♥Proud Mummy!♥

Without the use of lactalose i was going about once/twice a week throughout most of this pregnancy, the last week or 2 ive been naturally going twice a day, my experience is that it is really loose rather than the runs (sorry TMI!) xxx

4. cybermum

cybermum MUM TO 2 BOYS.

I have been going two to three times a day,not runs but more loose.
    Thats started in past two weeks.

5. Pixie

Pixie Well-Known Member

I've been going 2/3 times a day for the past week so hope this is the start of my clearout!!

6. Ravelyn

Ravelyn Well-Known Member

I've been going at least once a day, sometimes twice. I suffer from IBS (Irritable Bowel Syndrome) as well, so if I go a day without any movements I don't notice. But if I go more than a day, I really begin to notice it now.

They are loose stools, and sometimes diarehha. Not the hard stools of the 1st/2nd trimester.