Clomid 2014 And Beyond

CD25, 12dpo, i want to poas SO bad! Trying my best to wait until my beta on Tuesday! How's everyone doing??

Alexis- I had an awful time using clomid days 5-9 . After reading around I bumped myself up to days 3-7.

Doing well, had my beta drawn yesterday but won't get the numbers until monday. Official positive @ doctor's office though.

Pinkee, that's SO exciting!!! Stinks that they couldn't get you the numbers sooner! I'd be going bonkers lol.

No it has stopped now :shrug:

Well, that's good!!! How are you doing??

Im hoping this all good signs... maybe it was implatation bleeding??

Im okay have werid twinges in my tummy.. not painfull or like period pain at all and keep feeling tired and have an headache.. and keep sweating... heartburn is an issue right now, how are you?? :flower:

Im okay have werid twinges in my tummy.. not painfull or like period pain at all and keep feeling tired and have an headache.. and keep sweating... heartburn is an issue right now, how are you?? :flower:

That's all sounds promising!!!! Really hoping it's our month!!!

I'm doing okay. I took a half of melatonin last night so I finally managed to fall asleep and stay asleep for the first time in 5 days, though it was only 4 hours, it still counts! Other than that, I'm still having weird crampy twinges on my right side and my lower back pain is back, but only on my right side (weird, right?). No nausea, but I am constipated and still very bloated. It's so hard to resist POAS!!!!!

I'm new to this thread but man I just every single post and now I don't feel soo alone. I have DD10 and DS5. We are trying for #3. This is my first round of clomid I'm doing 3-7. Today is CD 4 long ways to go! I have an Us scheduled for day 12 anxious but thankful that the doctor is going to monitor me. My progesterone was .5 on day 21 last month so they started me on clomid and took home some injections incase they see follicles on the cd12

Pinkee- what problems did you have? Also I was on 200 mg of progestrone and got off the 10 day- 3 days ago I took the last pill and not had my AF yet, was wondering if I should be concerned?

That's all sounds promising!!!! Really hoping it's our month!!!

I'm doing okay. I took a half of melatonin last night so I finally managed to fall asleep and stay asleep for the first time in 5 days, though it was only 4 hours, it still counts! Other than that, I'm still having weird crampy twinges on my right side and my lower back pain is back, but only on my right side (weird, right?). No nausea, but I am constipated and still very bloated. It's so hard to resist POAS!!!!!

Good luck hun..... :hugs: hopefully its this month

:dust:

I had spotting on 9dpo and I tested on 11dpo and was negative... im now 13dpo and to scared to take a test.... :cry:

It's exciting to see you ladies have good sucess with clomid. This is my first round doing 3-7 and I'm excited to see where this takes me! You guys give me hope

CD28, 15dpo: Well, I'm out. Negative beta today. We've decided to skip the next cycle because of the holidays and then start again in January with IUI.

I'm 20 and this will be my first cycle on clomid. I'm hoping for success in the first 3 months. I have PCOS. Hopefully I won't have that hard of a time since after losing 10 pounds I actually ovulated for the 1st time in who knows how long.

Alright ladies, I know yall have been quiet and so have I. I just wanted to take a break from TTC forums during my unmedicated cycle. But, I just wanted to come back and give you ladies and update, we received a Christmas miracle and got our BFP Christmas morning! I had my first beta yesterday and it was 154! I go back for my second on Monday.

here's what I did and how I was feeling leading up to my BFP. I'm pretty sure that i ovulated on 12/10, CD13 as that was the darkest my OPKs got. We BD every other day after AF ended and used preseed and soft cups and that's about it. I didn't want to stress myself out this cycle so we didn't pull out all the stops. And because of that "sexytime" (as my DH calls it haha), was more enjoyable, less stressful and not like a chore. As for how I was feeling prior to my BFP, 12/19 I started getting heart burn and nausea every night and I didn't think much of it. Then my boobs started hurting and felt very heavy, again didn't think anything of it since my past few cycles they have started hurting right before my period. Then now that I think about it I've been exhausted, but I've been blaming it on the holiday and trying to get our house ready for hosting christmas. And the last thing, I started having vivid dreams/nightmares, one even being that I got a positive pregnancy test and my sister called me 20mins after to tell me she was pregnant, so strange. So that's about it. The reason I ended up testing on 12/25 is because that's when AF was due and I woke up very nauseous and ended up puking. So, looking back at my symptoms, I was a ding dong for not catching on, but I guess that's what happens after 16 bfn's! I hope this helps, I know everyone's different. Just please stay positive and 2015 will be your year!

Hi ladies im taking my first lot of 100mg of clomid and im so nervous! I was nervous about taking clpmid too then it went fine, now doubling the amount im nervous. Any advice for me? Im also excited! :)

Hi ladies :hi:

Sorry ive not been around much I just been feeling rather down witht the whole ttc thing, pcos and the clomid. My firt round of 50 mg days 2-6 alongside metformin failed.. im on cycle 2 at the moment with 100mg clomid also taken days 2-6 currently on CD 23 and my nipples are sensitive to the touch and are tender but im still not feeling very positive that all this is going to work for me :(

I see other ladies who tke 1500mg of metformin and 50 mg of clomid get pregnant first round... or at least ovulate if they dont manage to catch that egg but according to my gynae I didnt ovulate again!!! :cry: They up my dose to 100mg now but I feel that I must have pcos really bad case as Im on so much medication im still not working!!! Im currently taking:

1500mg metformin a day
Cloimd at two different doeses
Centrum Pregnancy care before and during pregnancy prenatal vitamins (Which are said to be worlds number 1 multivitamin) one of these a day.

I went to the herbal shop and the recommened a natural wheatgerm to put on my breakfast.

And now I have found these wellwoman soft drink im diring one a day, it has green tea in it, pomegrante, and more vitamins etc

Ive been that down I not even took OPKS at all this month, or checked CM, because I feel its pointless and a of time... but also on a hope side of view that if we dont focus on it so much we may just get a luxky supirse :shrug:

These are the days we bed.. we tried to set it just for every other day... CD 3,5,7,9,11,13,15,19 & 21 So far

Hi Girls!

I wondered if I could join your club :)

A little bit about me: I am 26 years old, we have been trying to get pregnant since Sept 2013, so 16 months. I have recently paid to go private to find out why it hasnt happened, ive had 3 months of cd24 bloods, a scan and swabs. The Dr said my pelvic scan was clear and my hormones are showing there is a problem with ovulation. Something along the lines of my FSH and LH are ratioing at 1:1 whereas they should be 2:1.

My next appt is Thursday, she said she will be giving me Clomid, meaning I will start taking it next Tuesday. I am soooo excited to start this. I have literally pinned all my hopes on Clomid. I was a Clomid baby too.

I am praying for my bfp and seeing your stories is encoraging!

xxxxxxxxxxx

Fingers crossed that we get some clomid bfps this year! Im currently on cd 9 and af still hasnt buggered off! How is everyone? Im just awaiting for ovulation now im hoping I ovulate around cd 14 which is my birthday hehe be a nice birthday prezzie

Hi ladies! I am going to hopefully be starting my first round of clomid soon! going for blood work tomorrow to check a whole slew of levels and after those results come back my GP wants me to start the Clomid! I have extremely irregular cycles and she doenst think my eggs are viable by the time they are released, so hoping this is my happy ending! (or happy new beginning!)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->