Clomid 2014 And Beyond

Hi ladies,I am on my 5th rond of 50mg of clomid and AF is due by the 14th will keep my fingers crossed that she stays away.where are you other ladies at now?

Im on cd 14 I got a positive opk 2 days ago but im wondering was it an early surge because although ive had minor cramping it doesnt seem enough for ovulation yet, just gonna keep bd til I feel those intense cramps

I am on cd 10 . This is my second round of Clomid. First round of 100mg. Hopefully I ovulate !

I am on cd 10 . This is my second round of Clomid. First round of 100mg. Hopefully I ovulate !

Same boat here, on day 4 starting second round of clomid 100mg tomorrow 5-9 no ovulation last month on 50mg, wishing you luck

Hiya ladies I got a positive opk cd12 but im only now feeling any sort of cramping /bloating I reckon I havent ovulated yet what do you think? My opks are appearing to grt darker again, maybe I will get a positive

You can get multiple positive opk' are you temping? That's the only sure way to know if you o'd

I'm 36,no known fertility issues
DF, 41,low sperm count,not been retested in some years
We have been together for 15 years ,not preventing in about 13 of those years
Only educated my self and really started trying when I joined this site about 5 years ago,since then I have tried clomid,no BFP then,tried soy isoflavens,no BFP then,tried Femara,no BFP ,here I am trying clomid,50mg,2-6, again this year,I;ve waited this long so i'm not giving up,until i'm a mom

I'm praying for you and don't give up!!!!!!!!

CD28, 15dpo: Well, I'm out. Negative beta today. We've decided to skip the next cycle because of the holidays and then start again in January with IUI.

I start iui this cycle. Just waiting for it to start.

CD28, 15dpo: Well, I'm out. Negative beta today. We've decided to skip the next cycle because of the holidays and then start again in January with IUI.

Hope to hear good news from you soon. Keep us posted.

You can get multiple positive opk' are you temping? That's the only sure way to know if you o'd

I tried in the past but its too hard with my ds he wakes at random times during the night so it affefts my temps and I get more confused

Ive got major cramping today! Im sure ive no ovulated yet! I think its just gearing up now!

Good afternoon ladies.
Can I join you please?
I took clomid 5-9 this month and last night I got my first ever + OPK.
DS2 was a clomid baby and we were just about to start it when I fell pregnant naturally with my DD after 12 months TTC. we are currently TTC #4, our very last child. FX'd for a BFP soon. Xx

Just wanted to share this news with you ladies... after using 2 rounds of clomid I finally got that :bfp:

:happydance::thumbup:

Attachments

• 10906227_780249835355991_6198689443903226277_n.jpg
    10906227_780249835355991_6198689443903226277_n.jpg
    25.1 KB · Views: 0
  • 10906138_780249872022654_9125458556489043759_n.jpg
    10906138_780249872022654_9125458556489043759_n.jpg
    28.8 KB · Views: 0
Good afternoon ladies.
Can I join you please?
I took clomid 5-9 this month and last night I got my first ever + OPK.
DS2 was a clomid baby and we were just about to start it when I fell pregnant naturally with my DD after 12 months TTC. we are currently TTC #4, our very last child. FX'd for a BFP soon. Xx

We're going for #4 also. It will be our last too. Praying for your BFP!

Hi ladies! Hope you don't mind if I join :flower: I just read through all of the posts and its nice to know that I am not alone in this journey. I have PCOS and have been taking metformin (2000mg) for the past ~6 months. RE wanted me to take that for 6 months then come back for clomid after my body is fully adjusted. Even though she told me not to temp because it would be a waste of time, I didn't listen (and I am glad!) It looks like on the metformin alone the past 4 months I have ovulated. I went to a different RE that is closer to my house to see if I liked her better so it would be more convenient and she did bw which confirmed ovulation! :happydance: I go back to the original RE on 26th for the clomid. Hoping to get a BFP soon! Baby dust to all!!

:Started my iui clomid ovidrel cycle yesterday. Looking forward to this process moving along nicely. I will keep you guys posted!

:dust: to everyone!

hiya ladies im so confused as to if or when i ovulated! i usually dont ovulate til cd 26 ish thats if i do! this is my first cycle on 100mg of clomid i didnt started opks til cd 12 which i know was silly but anyway i wasnt expecting much, my opk to my surprise was positive on cd 12 late like midnight, and it was still dark the next morning, ive recorded i had cramps on cd 14 but not loads and barely any cm, but it was my birthday so i wasnt thinking about it much as id a busy day.
since then ive had only very faint opks from two different types i assumed the positive on cd 12 was too early as i usually get a few false surges but now wondering if i did actually ovulate then.. :( im so confused!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->