Clomid and Heavy Flow?

SarahxLynn

TTC for #1
Reaction score
I'm sure this has been asked before, but I couldn't find it. Has anyone else had any issues with a heavy flow after taking Clomid? I just finished my first month and was able to start AF for the second month without taking progesterone. The problem is that this flow is a lot heavier than my previous flows. It also came with some terrible cramping. Midol takes the edge off so that I can still go to work, but I still have to stop every once in a while to let a particularly bad few seconds go by. I've also noticed some pretty big (TMI, sorry) clots as well. I'm filling a super tampon every 2 hourish since last night.

I've already contacted my OB/GYN office and I'm waiting for them to call me back. I feel like a Hypochondriac because it's probably just a heavy AF, but I suppose it never hurts to check.

Anyone ever heard of this? Experience with it? I did have a positive Ovulation test this month. I was definitely symptom spotting and was hoping for a BFP this weekend. Apparently I had no luck. :sad1:

Hey! I'm just on day 2 of a new cycle following my first ovulation on clomid and oh my! Exactly as you said very heavy and lots of large clots! My cramps aren't too bad though. I hope you're past the worst of yours now.

Did you speak to your OB?

Sarah xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->