Clomid Buddies - 18 BFPs!

I think I might be the last one here... I'm out again, CD2 today and onto my 6th and final round of Clomid.

Mines on the right side, v shaped! We'll see if it's right for me too sometime in the next 10 weeks!

Can't wait to see if it's right!! If it is, you'll be expecting a little boy :)

I think I might be the last one here... I'm out again, CD2 today and onto my 6th and final round of Clomid.

Best of luck Stevens! I've read it happens for several people on their last round so my fingers are super, super crossed for you! Are they going to up the dose or keep it at 100mg?

Mine is in the right eye too!! We will see. Dont have my anatomy scan booked yet but hopefully will book it at my next appt Nov 7.

Stevens-praying for you hun! xo

CD5 tomorrow and I feel.. Extremely hormonal, on the edge of tears constantly and very, very irritable.. I feel quite sorry for my poor hubby lol.

Well, here we go again. Come on Clomid baby!

:wohoo: I got my :bfp: :wohoo:

I took my test this afternoon and the pregnancy line came up before the control line! I went and had a beta test done and my HCG level was 997!!!!!!!!!!

Hi there

I haven't been around since August, I think, and I just saw this as I was reading the posts to see what I have missed.

Congratulations! I am so thrilled for you. Hope you have a wonderful happy and healthy 9 months!:happydance:

CD5 tomorrow and I feel.. Extremely hormonal, on the edge of tears constantly and very, very irritable.. I feel quite sorry for my poor hubby lol.

Well, here we go again. Come on Clomid baby!

Hi Stevens

How are things going? Holding thumbs here for you.

:hug:

Hi everyone!

Hope you all have a wonderful and blessed 2013 ahead!

Not much to report from this side. The twin pregnancy has been going very well. I am now 34 weeks pregnant and if all goes well the twins will be born via c- section on 31 January 2013 at 37 weeks. It is very hot in South Africa at the moment and we're battling a bit in the heat.

I am holding thumbs for all of you!

How exciting pinkfoot!!! Best of luck! Please keep us posted after the babies arrive!

It's been a while since anyone has posted on this thread. I hope everyone is doing well! Mommyhood has been treating me very well. I am so in love with our sweet boy!! He was born November 21. It's crazy to think 2 months have already passed!

Hi there

It has been a very very long time since I have been on here and was just wondering how everyone is doing. Reading everyone's stories and comments brought back memories of being excited and scared at the same time.

Who else has fallen pregnant? Who is still trying?

Our twins were born via c- section on 24 January 2013. I had a pigeon pair- Matthew Alexander and Aeryn Catherine. I love them to bits and I am enjoying them so much. It is just really scary how fast time is passing.

I hope everyone is ok, and those of you on Clomid I just want to say, hang in there, It is worth it. I fell pregnant on my 4th round of Clomid.

Lots of hugs to all of you.

Take care!

Congrats on the twins!! I was also reading back and remembering the excitment. My LO is almost 5 months now. Crazy how times flies. Would love to hear from everyone!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->