Clomid Buddies - 18 BFPs!

This is my first time to ever comment on one of these threads. Everyone of them have been alot of help for me. So here’s my story...
My husband(27) and I(25) have been trying for a little over a year for our first. My husband was tested and everything is great on his end. I was given 50mg of Clomid to take at the beginning of this cycle from days 5-9 bc when I had my U/S My follie only measured to 6 on CD13 other than that I have regular periods and such.

I didnt have horrible SE but they were def. there.
CD 5- Started Clomid
CD 9- Started to have hot flashes at night and a little bit during the day
CD 10 & 11- my husband thinks i might have gone crazy - cried over a piece of pizza in the middle of Mellow Mushroom.
CD 17- Very painful O, I didn’t do a test that day or the day before bc I was out of town and forgot to bring them. But there was no mis-reading that.
CD18- Very bloated and crampy
CD19- Left work early bc i was so nauseas and dizzy - went to the doc bc i thought it was a stomach bug. The doc said it is either 2 things, post O SE or way early Preg. symptoms. (well DUH)
CD20-22- Still very bloated, waves of nausea, light cramps all the time and now feeling full in my abdomen.
CD23- same as CD20-22 but BB's and nipples started to feel sore and larger but trying not to think to into it
CD24- Same as CD23 but BB's are very very sore almost into my armpit. Woke up last night with pretty painful cramps as if AF cramps, I dont usually get cramps until the day AF is suppose to show So that was weird. Could that have been implantation pains???

I am really hoping for this to be our month. I have had 7 friends get pregnant and have their babies in the time we have been trying. Baby Dust for all of you and hope it is your month too!!

Stevi,

I had AF cramps for 2 days prior to my BFP. I normally don't cramp until AF either. Best of luck & keep us posted!

Oh and I have had Heartburn alot in the last 4 days. Which is weird bc i have only had heartburn about 3 times in my whole life until now.

how does clomid help? does it make one ovulate more eggs?

Clomid is an ovulation-induction medication used for women that either do not ovulate on their own, due to low progesterone or other issues. It can also help a women ovulate more "strongly", and it can help with the egg/follicle maturation process.

Hi Ladies,

room for one more? :flower:

I'm on cd2 today - and this would be my 2nd cycle on clomid - my first one ended in a MC(July) and then took a break then only now I will be starting again on cd5 - cd9) using OPKs from cd11...

congrats to all the BFP's and hope to join you guys soon

This is my first time to ever comment on one of these threads. Everyone of them have been alot of help for me. So here’s my story...
My husband(27) and I(25) have been trying for a little over a year for our first. My husband was tested and everything is great on his end. I was given 50mg of Clomid to take at the beginning of this cycle from days 5-9 bc when I had my U/S My follie only measured to 6 on CD13 other than that I have regular periods and such.

I didnt have horrible SE but they were def. there.
CD 5- Started Clomid
CD 9- Started to have hot flashes at night and a little bit during the day
CD 10 & 11- my husband thinks i might have gone crazy - cried over a piece of pizza in the middle of Mellow Mushroom.
CD 17- Very painful O, I didn’t do a test that day or the day before bc I was out of town and forgot to bring them. But there was no mis-reading that.
CD18- Very bloated and crampy
CD19- Left work early bc i was so nauseas and dizzy - went to the doc bc i thought it was a stomach bug. The doc said it is either 2 things, post O SE or way early Preg. symptoms. (well DUH)
CD20-22- Still very bloated, waves of nausea, light cramps all the time and now feeling full in my abdomen.
CD23- same as CD20-22 but BB's and nipples started to feel sore and larger but trying not to think to into it
CD24- Same as CD23 but BB's are very very sore almost into my armpit. Woke up last night with pretty painful cramps as if AF cramps, I dont usually get cramps until the day AF is suppose to show So that was weird. Could that have been implantation pains???

I am really hoping for this to be our month. I have had 7 friends get pregnant and have their babies in the time we have been trying. Baby Dust for all of you and hope it is your month too!!

with my BFP i had sore BB's for my entire TWW - these sound really promising.can't wait to hear your good news.:thumbup:

Going good over here!!! Had my first massive contraction last night... scared the life out of me! I gotta say... after that one little episode, I'm glad I'm pro epidural! Owie! Just 7 weeks left here... although if the contractions keep up like they were last night I doubt I'll be waiting that long.

How are things going for you redskins?? Have you had your first ultrasound yet?

I've had 2 ultrasounds, one at 7w4d and baby was measuring 8w0d. I had another at 8w2d and baby was measuring 8w6d! We did see the heartbeat both times but have not heard it and they have told us what it was...my due date is still set for May 11th! I'm already ready for it to be here! Not that I want it to be over but more that I want to meet my baby!

Sorry about the contractions and yay for being pro epidural! I am too! I can't believe you only have 7 weeks left! I feel like first tri is dragging by! I used to think that the TWW sucked but I'm think first tri is worse!

I'm alllllll about the epidural. And I'm sure there's plenty of gals who wanted a natural drug-free birth, and in the throes of labor, wished they had been pro-epidural too!!! LOL!

I'd have to agree, the first tri is by far the worst! 2nd tri is amazing because you feel so great and have so much energy. 3rd tri has been a mixture of the two... parts of it drag, other times it seems like it's flying by. You get tiny bursts of energy, but they're pretty short lived these days, haha! And I completely understand wanting to meet your baby - feels like I've been waiting a lifetime when it's just been 8 of the shortest/longest months of my life! I can't believe he's almost here... still so much to do, but so ready at the same time.

Are you guys going to find out the gender? That felt like the longest wait of all... I couldn't wait! Although, the eye vein test has been right for every one of our friends so far.

We are definitely going to find out what we're having! We have about 9 more weeks to go!

Wookie that's exciting!!!

You guys should try this.... look in a mirror, pull down your bottom eyelid in each eye. One of your eyes should have a "Y" or "V" shaped vein in it just under the colored part of your eye. If it's in your right eye, you're expecting a boy. If it's in your left eye, you're expecting a girl. It was right for me and it has been right for all of our other friends that are pregnant (5 in total!). Not bad odds :)

Mines on the right side, v shaped! We'll see if it's right for me too sometime in the next 10 weeks!

Wookie that's SOOOO close! :happydance:

What do you think it is?

I'm thinking boy. Although all the Chinese gender charts say "girl", and my gut reaction told me girl initially...now I'm standing firmly on team blue, based on maternal instinct! :happydance:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->