Clomid Buddies (Join Us)

Talked to my obgyn and he just had a serum(blood) pregnancy test drawn so fingers crossed
it comes back positive

I got them back earlier this afternoon. It was negative. Trying to decide if I should stop the fertilaid bc I was regular before it and the clomid or if I should stick with it. What do u ladies think?

I'm so sorry to hear Ellie. Regarding the pills you should probably speak to your doc to see what he or she thinks.

They said it was up to me. So Idk Im thinking I may stop them been taking for 6 weeks.

Sorry Ellie! Didn't know you were regular. When you're regular fertilaid can throw your body off to start with to get use to your body. I'm irregular that's why it has been working for me

Ya I was pretty regular better I took clomid and then clomid made my cycles weird so thought fertilaid would help get back on track. But I guess not. I'm gonna stop it for now and see what happens.

I'm cd13 really sore uterus still. Managed to bd today but ouch!!! Loads watery cm still feeling very wet down there. Hoping I've ov yesterday or early hours if morning and my uterus pain decreases soon. Going to bd til Friday just incase x Ellie sorry about your bloods xx

Well I am CD 9 today!!! I recieved my ovulation monitor and programmed it this morning, I am 4 days behind it, but I wanted to get it started for the future months. I think I am addicted to EBAY now. I just ordered another one, why???? IDK... But, the one I won yesterday came with a whole lot of stuff and the lady that used it before me got pregnant on the 2nd month after trying for two years.. So... I hope it helps me!!! I guess my body is getting use to the Metformin b/c I do not have loose bowels anymore, tmi!!! Going to do Dollar Tree OPKs along with my monitor this cycle.

Ms. Bee how are you today??

Ellie did you make a decision yet on whta you were going to do this cycle?

OoOo fx for you girlie!!!

I'm praying hard this month that me and my DH get our BFP this month!!! Hopefully this 200mg of Clomid (which I never took this high dose before) and 1000mg of metformin (which I have never taken metformin before) works this cycle!!!! I really don't have to take another 6 pills a day for 5 days. That was a total of 20 clomid pills and 60 metformin pills which is 80 freaggin pills!!!

If it doesn't work this cycle I am going to ask my doc about Femara. Has anyone ever tried femara????

I'm going to go natural. Just take prenatal Vitamin and folic acid and see what happens. We go see the RE in November so want to be straightened out before then

Could be better! Still not planning on anything, not even talking to DH! Oh, well!!

Well I am CD 9 today!!! I recieved my ovulation monitor and programmed it this morning, I am 4 days behind it, but I wanted to get it started for the future months. I think I am addicted to EBAY now. I just ordered another one, why???? IDK... But, the one I won yesterday came with a whole lot of stuff and the lady that used it before me got pregnant on the 2nd month after trying for two years.. So... I hope it helps me!!! I guess my body is getting use to the Metformin b/c I do not have loose bowels anymore, tmi!!! Going to do Dollar Tree OPKs along with my monitor this cycle.

Ms. Bee how are you today??

Ellie did you make a decision yet on whta you were going to do this cycle?

OoOo fx for you girlie!!!

I'm praying hard this month that me and my DH get our BFP this month!!! Hopefully this 200mg of Clomid (which I never took this high dose before) and 1000mg of metformin (which I have never taken metformin before) works this cycle!!!! I really don't have to take another 6 pills a day for 5 days. That was a total of 20 clomid pills and 60 metformin pills which is 80 freaggin pills!!!

If it doesn't work this cycle I am going to ask my doc about Femara. Has anyone ever tried femara????
Thank you Barbie. Goodluck to you xxxxxx

Cd14 for me. Hoping to bd later. Just incase..... Thinking my ovulation has passed though as I have 25/26 day cycles. One more bd won't hurt lol. Actually will hurt I still have pelvic pain. It's sore. :(

CD 10 today. Used my monitor today and I already have a high fertility reading which I am not surprised b/c my estrogen gets high around this time especially 3-4 days after my last Clomid pill. So, I expect to see about 3-4 more days of high fertility days!!! Believe I have a stomach bug. Wasn't feeling too hot yesterday and not feeling too hot this morning either. My body is getting sick of these meds!!!

I usually get my peak around CD 15 or 16 so I am guessing I may ovulate next week around this time... Hoping this is my month. I sooooo I wish I could do the shot so that I could make myself ovulate for sure even though I believe I will ovulate this go around.

Have anyone heard from the other ladies that got the BFPs a couple of months ago???? I wonder how are they????

Started AF last night!!! :happydance: I only have one round of clomid to try before my FS wants me to go back at the end of November, so I'm hoping this one works!

One question though, I started AF around 11pm last night, and I'm meant to take clomid days 2-6.. Should I take it tonight? Or wait until tomorrow night?

I don't know why but I'm worried clomid won't work this cycle. Don't know why as first cycle worked perfectly. Think I'll be fine when I start getting ovary pain.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->