Clomid Buddies (Join Us)

I wanted to join in with you ladies . I am on clomid and metformin. Right now I am on cd 22 of my cycle attempt. On my first try I did 50 mg clomid and 500 mg metformin on my cd 21 blood tests my progestrone level was 6.32 so for cycle 2 dr up me to 100 mg clomid and 1000 mg metformin and yesterday my cd 21 progestrone level was 11.73. Dr said anything over 10 was good . The difference between this month and last was fertile cm and pain in my side . I am very hopeful that we did good this month but either way I am very pleased with 11.73. My progestrone with out meds is 0.45 so this is a big deal . I did have an ectopic pregnancy on my right side two years ago. So a little worried about the pains I feel on that side but fingers crossed ! Thanks for reading and baby dust to us all!!

FX Barbie!

AFM- AF showed up yesterday. Strange dark brown and black at first. Did anyone else get that? It's normal now, but that was just weird- I've never had that before. Back on 50mg Clomid tomorrow for round 2.

Hello ladies! I'm 1dpo today. Feeling hopeful this month so I'm trying to stay positive and not get too worked up about things out of my control. Good luck everyone! Barbie did u test?

FX Barbie!

AFM- AF showed up yesterday. Strange dark brown and black at first. Did anyone else get that? It's normal now, but that was just weird- I've never had that before. Back on 50mg Clomid tomorrow for round 2.

Momof2, I got that same AF this cycle too. I'm assuming its normal :)

I'm kinda worried today that my progestrone must be dropping since my extremely sore and swollen boobs are not so swollen or sore as they were making me out for the month. I am 9 dpo today and went ahead to pee on a stick but got bfn , I know too early lol fx'd

So planning blood tests on certain days has been hard to accommodate because of these travel plans DH and I had made for family events around the country. So, crazy clomid gave me around a 37 day cycle this time. Unfortunately on day 21 of cycle 2 I will be in a different jurisdiction than my blood work paperwork, but day 23 if we fly home very early in the morning I can get back to my hometown to do bloodwork that afternoon. How bad is it if I can't have bloods done until day 23? I called my FS and the lady who took my call (not a doctor) said that well...its not ideal but they take progesterone up until day 24. Thoughts?
I am also so furious at DH as he said there is no way he is getting up early for a flight and I was like I'm on fertility drugs and visiting your family you bet your ass you are getting on that early fight so I can get this done. I know this is from stress from TTC but I was absolutely furious with him for saying that.

Hey ladies, I have not been around in quite a while but just wanted to say Clomid + IUI worked for us! Praying for everyone to be blessed with that bfp!!

Took a test Sunday morning looked like a BFN, me and DH thought we saw a faint line, but I am taking it as a -. Dr. appt today to see what my levels were... Probably going to be referred after today!!! Taking another test in the morning if he says my levels were high.

Doc Says I ovulated!!!! I'm so ready for my bfp. I know 8dpo was really early. One of my best friends just texted and said she was preggers. Uuggghhh I'm so ready. I brought up femara to the doc today he said on and called the rx in. So if AF comes then it's femara and metformin this cycle yay!!! Testing again in the morning

Yes BFN this morning, but I'm hoping a different result on my femara this cycle!!! AF is due on Sat. On to round 1 of Femara!!!!!!!

Sorry Barbie! There's still hope, I'll keep you in my prayers.
Afm...I did O this cycle, but later than normal, and I wasn't BDing around that time so I know I'm out, which I wasn't counting this month anyway

FX Barbie!

Momof2, I got that same AF this cycle too. I'm assuming its normal :)

Thank you for sharing! So glad it's normal.

So planning blood tests on certain days has been hard to accommodate because of these travel plans DH and I had made for family events around the country. So, crazy clomid gave me around a 37 day cycle this time. Unfortunately on day 21 of cycle 2 I will be in a different jurisdiction than my blood work paperwork, but day 23 if we fly home very early in the morning I can get back to my hometown to do bloodwork that afternoon. How bad is it if I can't have bloods done until day 23? I called my FS and the lady who took my call (not a doctor) said that well...its not ideal but they take progesterone up until day 24. Thoughts?
I am also so furious at DH as he said there is no way he is getting up early for a flight and I was like I'm on fertility drugs and visiting your family you bet your ass you are getting on that early fight so I can get this done. I know this is from stress from TTC but I was absolutely furious with him for saying that.

What day is O day for you? I had my labs done on cd23, but I was only 8dpo. HTH!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->