Clomid Buddies (Join Us)

Doctor called this morning he said my progestrone level at 11.53 is great and he didn't want call me in anymore clomid until we see if I get a bfp. So now we wait....
The only thing I got going on right now is really sore boobs but I always get them and for the past week I have been extremely tired all through the day and almost unable to function at the end of the day at work which is at 8 pm at night from exhaustion. My cheeks get really and my face very hot. Dunno if this a good sign or not . Also on my right side I have this discomfort feeling

So planning blood tests on certain days has been hard to accommodate because of these travel plans DH and I had made for family events around the country. So, crazy clomid gave me around a 37 day cycle this time. Unfortunately on day 21 of cycle 2 I will be in a different jurisdiction than my blood work paperwork, but day 23 if we fly home very early in the morning I can get back to my hometown to do bloodwork that afternoon. How bad is it if I can't have bloods done until day 23? I called my FS and the lady who took my call (not a doctor) said that well...its not ideal but they take progesterone up until day 24. Thoughts?
I am also so furious at DH as he said there is no way he is getting up early for a flight and I was like I'm on fertility drugs and visiting your family you bet your ass you are getting on that early fight so I can get this done. I know this is from stress from TTC but I was absolutely furious with him for saying that.

What day is O day for you? I had my labs done on cd23, but I was only 8dpo. HTH!
I'm not sure when o is as on 50 mg I didn't ovulate. I'm on 100 mg now and hoping it works!

I set an appt with the Acupuncturists today for next Friday. i'm so excited, maybe or hopefully that will help too!!!

We'll clomid buddies went in today due to bad cramping, backache, and chest pains. Had pericarditis in last pregnancy due to clomid. Found out I didn't ovulate in right ovary. Also cyst ruptured in left ovary. Progesterone levels checked. Have to wait for results. Hopefully we find out no PCOS.

She said not to give up I may still he pregnant this round. If not we will discuss using clomid. Was a little sad. But I am not losing faith. Like I said in the other thread team, I may have been knocked down but I am not out!

I have a question ladies if anyone could help me out ? So on cd 21 I got 11.73 progestrone which dr says is great and means I ovulated. I am cd 26 right now and tested bfn this morning . Should I be getting something faint or something beside bfn if I were pregnant. Or could you get a late bfp even if you did infact ovulated cd 14 ? Thanks ladies I am just getting bummed feeling like I should have seen something by now.

Resque...Just because you O'd that doesn't guarantee you'll get a BFP right now. Many women get a positive really late in the cycle, some get a faint and a lot get negative and still end up pregnant. I know a few who got all BFNs and when they had blood work done they were in fact preggo.

Stacey...You can still be/get preggo with that infection.
FX for you all!

Thank you ms bee ! Yeah I guess I'm just really hoping it has finally worked so I'm over thinking. Lol I know that just because I ovulated doesn't mean I'm def gonna get a bfp but I tell you it's good mrs to see my progestrone levels above .05 so I just have to sty positive :)

Resque...Staying positive is the best way to be, otherwise it throws off your cycle

Well I'm 4dpo today. DH went and had his second semen analysis today spec should hopefully get results tomorrow. Praying they are better than last time.

Hi ladies, I'm now 7 dpo and I find the 2ww the hardest part in the cycle. Not sure what my LP will be this cycle as it's been different to my first month on clomid. I ovulated on cd21 this cycle but cd 12 my first. Maybe it was just because it was my first month ovulating in 6 years!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->