Clomid Buddies (Join Us)

Welcome tooth fairy! Mommy Donz I totally agree the tww is the longest...its so hard to be patient. Have u had a short luteal phase in the past? What were ur cycles like 6 years ago? I'm 5dpo today. Been having crampy twinges off and on for last few days otherwise nothing. I plan to call my obgyns office as soon as they open today to get DHs results from yesterday. In July his count was 2 and then he started fertilaid so hoping the fertilaid made a difference.

Good morning ladies ! My af is due tomorrow so I just waiting . My sore boobs are almost completely gone so we shall see what happens. This cycle has been different from other maybe because I finally ovulated I dunno. Normally I always get sore boobs right after until af arrives which I did get but then I cramp on and throughout tww and I haven't had any cramping at all. Normally during the tww my face breaks put horribly but no break out for me this time around. So we shall see :)

Stomach feels achy like AF is coming today as she is due tomorrow!!!:nope: But can't wait to get on Femara. Hopefully it won't have my ovaries aching as bad as clomid did...

Good morning ladies ! My af is due tomorrow so I just waiting . My sore boobs are almost completely gone so we shall see what happens. This cycle has been different from other maybe because I finally ovulated I dunno. Normally I always get sore boobs right after until af arrives which I did get but then I cramp on and throughout tww and I haven't had any cramping at all. Normally during the tww my face breaks put horribly but no break out for me this time around. So we shall see :)

Looks like we amy be Cycle buddies IF AF shows her face for the both of us tomorrow!!! Are you on Clomid or Femara?

Hi girls.
Sorry I've been absent. Df and I have decided to not try clomid anymore. After several rounds we can't take anymore. We are just going to carry on ttc with no intervention. I'm on cd 8 today normally without clomid my cycles are 25 days. We bd this morning and will for next few days. Not really hoping too much as the let down hit me really hard this month. We're getting married in 11 months and booked everything this last weekend so it cheered me up a bit. I would like to thank all you ladies for helping me through each clomid cycle. You've been a real help. I will lurk and post every now and again. Barbie and ms bee I'm praying for you x

Hi girls.
Sorry I've been absent. Df and I have decided to not try clomid anymore. After several rounds we can't take anymore. We are just going to carry on ttc with no intervention. I'm on cd 8 today normally without clomid my cycles are 25 days. We bd this morning and will for next few days. Not really hoping too much as the let down hit me really hard this month. We're getting married in 11 months and booked everything this last weekend so it cheered me up a bit. I would like to thank all you ladies for helping me through each clomid cycle. You've been a real help. I will lurk and post every now and again. Barbie and ms bee I'm praying for you x

Thanks OoOo!!! Please don't forget about us!!!! We would like to know your updates!!!!!!!!!!!

I won't. I wanna see your updates too. I will be around posting updates x

One thing I did notice when I stopped clomid the other month is I went back to my normal 25 day cycles but actually had a normal period. Last month back in clomid and I only had one day of bleeding again like usual clomid cycles so I am pretty much convinced that it had thinned my lining. So I'm hoping my ovary stays awake and my lining gets back to normal.

Barbie - yes we are ! I am on clomid this is my second time trying clomid and I am currently on my second cycle at 100 mg plus I take 1000 mg metformin. This however is my first time ever ovulating on clomid and I think it has a lot to do with the metformin as my go around with clomid I was not taking metformin. Fxd for us both!!!!

Barbie - yes we are ! I am on clomid this is my second time trying clomid and I am currently on my second cycle at 100 mg plus I take 1000 mg metformin. This however is my first time ever ovulating on clomid and I think it has a lot to do with the metformin as my go around with clomid I was not taking metformin. Fxd for us both!!!!

Yes, Ma'am. I did 7 cycles on Clomid and this will be my first cycle on Femara. I am also taking 1000mg Metformin. Yes Ma'am!!! FX!!!!!!!!!!!:happydance:

Welcome tooth fairy! Mommy Donz I totally agree the tww is the longest...its so hard to be patient. Have u had a short luteal phase in the past? What were ur cycles like 6 years ago? I'm 5dpo today. Been having crampy twinges off and on for last few days otherwise nothing. I plan to call my obgyns office as soon as they open today to get DHs results from yesterday. In July his count was 2 and then he started fertilaid so hoping the fertilaid made a difference.

6 years ago I tried for my Daughter but only had to wait a couple of months so didn't look in LP, temping or anything.

Forgot to say, I e had mild cramps today down in ovaries (bit like ovulation pains) which I've not had before.

Oh ladies think I'm gonna get af instead of bfp I got very achy in my lower back and hips when I got to work and it has been going on constantly now . I even felt really wet and thought she was here but it was just lots of milky mucus so I called dr to go ahead and call in the clomid . He was a bit surprised , he said he was really thinking I was gonna be calling because of pregnacy but he mentioned that I do 100 mg again this next cycle and try pre seeds with it as we'll. so that's the plan !!

Got DH semen analysis back and his count went from 2 to 36 after him taking fertilaid for 3 months and cutting back on alcohol. My obgyn said its one of the best improvements shes ever.seen!

Hi girls.

I know how your feeling...I'm not taking clomid anymore either if fact I'm back on the pill, but only because my uterus lining is getting too thick and lumpy so my gunk put me on the pill for 2-3 months to stop me ovulating! Hopefully it will clear everything out and then we can try naturally again :hugs: keep in touch OoOo, I feel like we have very similar stories xxxx

Great news Ellie!
Thanks OoOo! Means a lot! You'll still be in my prayers and thought about :)

6 years ago I tried for my Daughter but only had to wait a couple of months so didn't look in LP, temping or anything.

Oh I gotcha. So you're basically starting fresh.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->