Clomid Buddies (Join Us)

Hey girls , so I got very crampy last night and tonight when I wiped I seen a very small tint of pink so I'm thinking af is coming . When do I count cd 1 today as I seen a hint of blood or do I need more than just a pink tint on tissue to consider cd 1 ?

Hey msbee still keeping fx for you!!!

reque was it full flow or enough to say you started? Af?

afm... beta numbers came back from Fridays appointment and they were too low to sustain a pregnancy this cycle. He said he called in a progesterone supplement in for me, but that he did not like my numbers and that he believes I had a chemical preg. So I'm kind of down but at least I know the femara works. He said it was up to me whether I wanted to do another cycle or take a break and wanted to let him know if and when af starts as cp can mess up a cycle. So it was a positive that I had but it was so light bc my numbers were not where they were supposed to be. Any other time I'd be really really down but I prepared myself for the worse as my test lines were not getting darker. So he said he was keeping me on 2.5 mg of femara as that worked for me this cycle and then giving me prog. supplements as well. He said sometimes that a chemical pregnancy is a good thing bc sometimes not all the time the egg was not a good egg and could cause a defect in the baby so sometimes that's your body telling you to shed it through af. Any way getting blood work done today and tomorrow just to check numbers anyway!!!

Barbie! I'm still happy for you, the fact that you can conceive and femara worked for you. I've never had a BFP so that's a big step!
Afm! 9dpo and I'm just not liking this chart of mine, haven't even had a big temp jump so I should expect AF this up coming Sunday! I just want my BFP that's all :(

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    45.3 KB · Views: 1
I'm still waiting no sign of AF. I took a test yesterday at 10dpo-did a clearblue digital but said not pregnant so Idk if it was too early or what expecting period tomorrow or wed. Still have tender breasts and intermittent nausea. Fx I'll get a bfp later this week. Sorry to hear that Barbie but glad the femara worked for u.

Sorry you're feeling down MsBee! I know it seems like everyone is pregnant or just having their baby. This morning I started crying at a song called my little girl about a dad singing to his daughter and Idk if its just hormones bc AF is.going to start or early pregnancy hormones. Trying to stay positive but its hard sometimes.

Sorry to hear Barbie :( I have been there and it's tough.
No it wasn't a flow just a spot and today nothing. I am so emotional this month and very irritable .

Hi girls. Hope your all ok. I'm cd14 today. Been being last couple of days but not sure if I ov on day 11 cos I was tender when bd. and cm was lots. Today no soreness or much cm so no idea what my body is doing. Not on any medicines. Just still going to gym. I'm 12 stone 9 today I started off in July at 14 stone 10lb. So I'm pleased about that. Just seen to see loads pregnant women at mo :( and baby's. I dont think it will ever be me again x

Hey ladies. Waiting on AF. I had brown spotting this morning, can't say it was the size of a quarter b/c I mean it wasn't in that shape. I had put on a pad this morning in case I had some breakthrough bleeding on today... Well, Usually when I start my cycle it comes and don't stop until 5-6 days later. I didn't know I was even spotting until I went to the bathroom and saw it. Well that was around 9 this morning... It's now 3:32 and nothing else. Been feeling nauseated all day and my nerves are really bad today!!! Not in the best of moods and these nursing homes I am dealing with are getting on my last nerves!!! So, just for the heck of it if it doesn't come on down tomorrow or Thurdsday I will test and see what my test lines show. I will post. There's a little hope bean in the back of my mind saying STICK while the part is like... Get it iver with!!!!! We shall see!!!!

OoOo I hope things get better hun!!

Reque I have been very emotional lately. Sunday I bursted into tears b/c my best friend hung up on me on the phone and then she called back and I didn't answer and she texted and said it was an accident she didn't mean to, that her daughter had her phone:shrug:!!! IDK I'm outta there right now!!!

MsBee how are you?

Ellie what's going on???

I'm 12 dpo today. BFN this morning. Still no sign of AF. I usually only have a 12 day luteal phase and so tomorrow I'll be approx 1 day late.

Hello girls , I'm just here to say good bye . I went to get my clomid filled tonight and just learned my health insurance rejected to cover my prescription because it is an elective drug. My insurance sky rockets and then stops covering my meds . I cried all the way home tonight. Hubby says maybe it will happen one on its on but I know it want . He wants to hold in to hope and I just don't want to ever think about it that way I don't get disappointed . I do pray each and everyone of you get your baby and I will try my best to keep my eyes on you girls I would like to hear the good news. Good luck!

Hello girls , I'm just here to say good bye . I went to get my clomid filled tonight and just learned my health insurance rejected to cover my prescription because it is an elective drug. My insurance sky rockets and then stops covering my meds . I cried all the way home tonight. Hubby says maybe it will happen one on its on but I know it want . He wants to hold in to hope and I just don't want to ever think about it that way I don't get disappointed . I do pray each and everyone of you get your baby and I will try my best to keep my eyes on you girls I would like to hear the good news. Good luck!

Reque how mch do you pay for Clomid? Is it higher where you are, down here it's $15 for 5 pills and my insurance does not cover it. Have you talked to your doc about Femara? Femara is covered under insurance as it is also used as a breast cancer med...

I'm sort Resque07. That's awful. Keeping my fingers crossed for u. Have u tries fertilaid for women? Its supposed to help women O naturally and regulate cycles.

Thanks ladies for the suggestions and it was 150$ with out insurance I will call my dr today and look into the other drugs .

Barbie...On femara 2.5mg how many did you take per day? And what cycle days did you take them? I've been reading up and I've been hearing different things. One woman say her doc had her to take 10 cd3 and another said 6. How many did you take a day? And for how many days?

Barbie...On femara 2.5mg how many did you take per day? And what cycle days did you take them? I've been reading up and I've been hearing different things. One woman say her doc had her to take 10 cd3 and another said 6. How many did you take a day? And for how many days?

I took one cd3-7 just like clomid

And I had hardly no side effects except for crampimg. I love it compared to Clomid

So one a day? Ok! Thinking I'm trying that next, only thing is instead of waiting to find another doc since I moved to another state I'm going to order online and it's going to be $140 with shipping included in that....Ugh! But it's 30 pills! Hope it'll help. So 2.5mg one a day, right? And what day did you O?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->