Clomid Buddies (Join Us)

Hey ladies! New to this group. I am not on clomid, but stopped taking BCP 5 months ago, had two MPS and now nothing for 10 weeks. So I have a feeling that I might be heading towards clomid. I have all sorts of pregnancy symptoms, but all BFNs. The dr says this is normal coming off the pill. Why did no one warn me about this? Lol. Its just getting hard because everyone around me is PG and everywhere I go people are touching my tummy and watching me to see if I have a drink and bugging me about being PG, I dont need the added pressure! Sorry, had to do a minivent!

Hey girls! Just updating.... So as you know cd 21 progestrone blood work was only 1.89 dr says no ovulation. :-( I always get sore breast after ovulation but at that time nothing but very mild sensitive nipples . Well tonight while hubby and I were out shopping I notice my breast are sore. I get home and had to very very slowly remove my bra because they are so sore. What do y'all think , maybe I ovulated late? If I dd happen to ovulate late is it possible to still get pregnant ?

Hey girls! Just updating.... So as you know cd 21 progestrone blood work was only 1.89 dr says no ovulation. :-( I always get sore breast after ovulation but at that time nothing but very mild sensitive nipples . Well tonight while hubby and I were out shopping I notice my breast are sore. I get home and had to very very slowly remove my bra because they are so sore. What do y'all think , maybe I ovulated late? If I dd happen to ovulate late is it possible to still get pregnant ?

Did you have a + ovulation test when you should have ovulated? If not, it is possible that you did ovulate late. Sperm can live 5-6 days in a non-hostile environment- so if you BD within 5-6 days, there's a chance. Anything more than 5-6 days and they wouldn't survive even in perfect conditions.

Welcome wishfullady! This ttc process is a crazy ride...I hope your cycles get straightened out! I'm cd21 today 3-4dpo today. Been having heartburn and some breast tenderness...just hoping that the hsg cleared my tubes out enough so the sperm can reach my egg! I know how u ladies feel two of my husband's friends got there girlfriends pregnant by accident and are due next summer and both called to tell us their news and my sister is pregnant due anytime. I'm excited and happy for them but jealous and sad I can't join them.

Momo of 2- thanks for the reply ! No I don't use ovulation test as they don't work for me but hubby and I bd every other day even up until now :) yesterday cd 23 for me so I'm guessing I could have ovulated anywhere from cd 18-23. I am going to ask dr to redraw progestrone to see if the levels have gone up or where they stand. I don't know if he will but I figure I gotta ask lol . I am nervous about all this progestrone stuff because I have low progestrone and because of it I have three miscarriages. Of course I would have a period for seven days and then a week later find out I'm actually pregnant because of sever pain and the few days later miscarry. This has happened three times . Twice back to back. I have two kids and when I got pregnant with them I had no problem with levels . They were very easy pregnancies . Just can't figure out why now all the sudden I have progestrone an ovulation problems.

Resque...With all the pain and symptoms I'm figuring you did O!
Afm....Today I'm 1 or 2dpo and I woke up with a freakin COLD/Sore throat...Ugh!!! FX for us all

Mrs bee yes I am certain I did an this morning after church I came and count I have that creamy cm discharge that I always get after o so that right there tells me I for sure did . Looks like cd 21 was too early for a level check. And I know what your going through with a cold and sore throat as I am still fighting a cold that I got last week. Get tofeeling better !

So I just need to kinda vent for a minute. My sister is in labor with her second baby currently and Im supposed to be there but I can't and for some reason I'm bawling ..I'm not jealous of her bc it took her over 2years and 3 miscarriages to get this sticky bean but for some reason I can't stop crying. I'm just so ready for DH and I's turn to be parents and get pregnant and go thru labor and delivery. I don't know what my deal is but really disappointed I can't be there and that I'm not pregnant yet....I just keep trying to tell myself soon it'll be our turn but its days like today when people are actually having their babys and I can't even get a bfp that makes me very sad. Sorry for the rant thanks for listening :)

So I just need to kinda vent for a minute. My sister is in labor with her second baby currently and Im supposed to be there but I can't and for some reason I'm bawling ..I'm not jealous of her bc it took her over 2years and 3 miscarriages to get this sticky bean but for some reason I can't stop crying. I'm just so ready for DH and I's turn to be parents and get pregnant and go thru labor and delivery. I don't know what my deal is but really disappointed I can't be there and that I'm not pregnant yet....I just keep trying to tell myself soon it'll be our turn but its days like today when people are actually having their babys and I can't even get a bfp that makes me very sad. Sorry for the rant thanks for listening :)

Ellie Bean it is okay to vent. But, don't withold your support from your sister, because I am sure when it is your time, she will be right there with you. This TTC is a very hard process on all of us!!! It's like we try to do everything right and by the book just to feel like we have failed. But, one thing I do keep telling myself is that everything happens for a reason. Maybe it's meant for us to go through this so that when we do get our little ones we don't take them for granted. I try to look in from every point. b/c there just has to be a reason why we all are going through this. But, when we do get our BFP's please keep in touch still to let eachother know what is going on!!! I feel like this is my TTC Family and I do not even know anyone personally!!! LOL, I'm just glad we all have one another through this time...

AFM-twinges and cramps today, 9 DPO for me!!! Buying some more tests today to take in the morning... I stupidly took one at 7 DPO with a BFN in which I know I have POAS, lol!!! But, hopefully I see something tomorrow. I will keep you guys updaed.

Thanks Barbie! I am very excited for my sister and can't wait to go meet my niece ...her name is Piper Helen :) I plan to go spend the weekend with them. Just had a mini cry this morning Idk why I'm so emotional today lol. Good luck Barbie! Fxed for a bfp in the next couple
of days.

Ellie...It's ok to vent to us, and I know exactly how you feel. My DH friends wife is in labor today as well, and while I'm happy for them because it took them awhile to conceive I'm sadden that it isn't me. Everyone around me is pregnant or are already parents. I'm like the only one in my fam that doesn't have a child right now, and this weekend my mom called me asking was I pregnant because her and my siblings keep having dreams that I am, sadly I had to tell her NO! It hurts so much, most of the day I can't even really focus which isn't good because I'm a pre-k teacher. I look at those kids imaging my child their age and what they'd look like. It's so stressful, but I just have to keep the faith and believe in GOD!
As of today I'm cd19 and should be 2-3dpo and temp did rise, hoping it isn't from this cold I woke up with yesterday....FX FOR US ALL LADIES!

Thanks MsBee :) I pray everyday that we'll get our bfp. Anytime I'm feeling down I pray for help to get through this tough time and it really does seem to help. Poor DH this morning didn't know what to do with me bc I was crying lol. I'm feeling much better now but it was hard this morning.

Soooo...One of my cousins just found out she's pregnant. She has 3 already and not happy about this one because she didn't want anymore! All these pregnancies around me. So hurtful and aggravating. All I want is one :(

That's tough MsBee makes you want to tell her she should've done something to prevent it if she didn't want another especially when there are plenty of people that are struggling to get pregnant.

Hi ladies. Just a note to let you know I'm ok. Feeling very sad and sorry for myself. I'm cd 9 tomorrow. I'm not sure we are particularly trying anymore. It seems no matter how many try's nothing is working. I just wanted to stay here if that's ok to see how you are all doing. X

Of course you're welcome here OoOo! We're all in the same boat and we all need the support!

OoOo...Sorry! We all feel the same with this TTC! I'm even more sad today, DH friends wife had her baby last night...Wish it were me

10dpo bfn for me today!!! Tear... Well on to 5mg of femara next month!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->