Clomid Buddies (Join Us)

I know Ellie but I'm not going to get my hopes up this round. At least I Dos ovulate earlier. ..

So anyone want to symptom spot with me? Lol my breast are achy and more sensitive and have been having interesting cramps off and on. A little nausea yesterday. I'm 6-7dpo today.

It is so hard to want something so badly and see others overjoyed with their blessing while your just wanting your. I could not even get on my Facebook Halloween because I just cried every time someone posted a pic of their baby all dressed up. I am so hard on myself . But although I got into an emotional rut since the 31 I found my way out of it yesterday through prayer. Somehow I just felt everything is gonna be okay. I am cd 27 today did a test yesterday and it was bfn . My breast are still painfully sore and I keep feeling pulls burns and pinching in my lower belly. I don't know my dpo as on cd 21 blood test showed no ovulation . Dr called last night and said he is giving 150 mg clomid for next cycle . He said I either did not ovulate or just hadnt ovulated at the time of blood work. He said no need to give up because with the woman's body anything is possible. Of course I know that with god anything is possible so I am gonna keep on trying and try to as positive as I can until I get my bfp!!! I hope we all do!

Good luck Resque07! This ttc is such an up and down roller coaster of emotions. I hope we all get our bfps soon!

I am in limbo. I dont freaking know what is going on. 2 days past when AF should have been here, :bfn: every day, temps are being weird, I am going crazy! :wacko: I thought it was the progesterone supplements I was taking but I stopped those hoping for AF but nada. Temps are still being wonky and everything. I have a few symptoms but they could also me pms symptoms. Argh!

I am in limbo. I dont freaking know what is going on. 2 days past when AF should have been here, :bfn: every day, temps are being weird, I am going crazy! :wacko: I thought it was the progesterone supplements I was taking but I stopped those hoping for AF but nada. Temps are still being wonky and everything. I have a few symptoms but they could also me pms symptoms. Argh!

NDTaber you might need to give it a couple more days and then test to see fi you got your bfp... Are you ever late???

AFM... 12 DPO if going by my temps and 9 DPO if going by calculator. But, still BFN... Ready for my cycle to start so I can start the next cycle of Femara and acupuncture. THis will be 6 months of Clomid and going on 2 months of Femara!!! trying to stay positive ladies. Hopefully me and DH will be closing on our house in two weeks so, like I said maybe everything happens for a reason.

Not on clomid. I always spotted 13dpo with full flow 14dpo. I am on progesterone supplements which could be the cause of the late period. I'm stopping those to see what happens. My temp dropped again so we will see what tomorrow brings.

Progesterone levels were 18.3. That's higher than any of my Clomid cycles!!! My doc said anything over 10 is considered as a woman ovulating... He told me not to be to shaken up if I don't get a positive before a missed period. He said to actually wait until then b/c some women implant a few days before their period. That's why some Due Dates be off a little... Still have a little hope, but been having AF cramps since last night like I am about to start.

May just be an indent line, but this was on 13DPO. You can barely see it, so not testing again til after AF is due!!!

Attachments

• 2013-11-08 13.15.22.png
    2013-11-08 13.15.22.png
    207.6 KB · Views: 9
I'm not sure Barbie its hard to see on my phone fx it gets darker. Feeling really optimistic my boobs are pretty sore and achey and I've been nauseous off and on today. Think I had implantation spotting yesterday ....really hoping it was and I get my bfp either over the weekend or early next week :)

I definitely see a line fingers crossed xxxx

Temp went up to 98.78. Still not getting hopes too high but praying!!!!

I am now on cd 30 and started having really bad back aches like af is coming tonight if I start tomorrow or tonight that would put me at 15 dpo which means when I had cd 21 bloods done for progestrone it was too early as I would have really been cd 5 at the time. The last time I did a test was Thursday and it was bfn. Gonna try again next cycle with 150mg clomid

I hope everyone's doing ok! Where's BARBIE? Any news Barbie?
Afm...This tww is driving me insane. At first I was ok, but now I'm not liking my temps and all I see is others with babies, pregnant, planning a baby shower. It's stressful. All I want for Xmas and my bday is to be preggo. GOD doesn't have to give me anything else. FX for us all :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->